News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

This time only two full art supporters. My wallet will be happy... Oh those Ninetales... Sorry my wallet :D

That's it? A promo that is a reprint of the older one? (Well, that was from Guardians Rising Drampa) Who illustrates that card?

Opened 3 Japanese boxes of Guardians Rising last night (2 dark, 1 light). The pull rate seems better than SM1.

SPOILER ALERT: I got exactly 4 GX or better pulls from each box. All the boxes had 1 full art / secret rare in them. Not only that, but at least two of the boxes had the full art in the 3rd to last pack slot and a GX in the last pack slot - I'm not sure if this was the case with the first box I opened, I wasn't paying attention but definitely the case w/ the 2nd and 3rd. Mapable?

Also, I have the worst luck in the world - SEVEN Japanese SM booster boxes so far and not a single hyper rare. :'o(

Opened 3 Japanese boxes of Guardians Rising last night (2 dark, 1 light). The pull rate seems better than SM1.

SPOILER ALERT: I got exactly 4 GX or better pulls from each box. All the boxes had 1 full art / secret rare in them. Not only that, but at least two of the boxes had the full art in the 3rd to last pack slot and a GX in the last pack slot - I'm not sure if this was the case with the first box I opened, I wasn't paying attention but definitely the case w/ the 2nd and 3rd. Mapable?

Also, I have the worst luck in the world - SEVEN Japanese SM booster boxes so far and not a single hyper rare. :'o(
1 got one box of each in my SM2K box I got 3 GXs (none being FA) and in my SM2L box I got 4 GXs (one being HR)

That's it? A promo that is a reprint of the older one? (Well, that was from Guardians Rising Drampa) Who illustrates that card?
Well, reprints have happened plenty of times before, so I'm not sure why it's such a shocker now :p
To me it looks like the illustration is by match (who also did the illustration on the Drampa from the set) :)

Curious, does anyone think Metagross will see play...?

Seems like a slow Bronzong, and it's GX attack is undone by N.

I find it kinda amazing and ironic - they changed Death Rogue GX for the typical 'Never Say Die' edit (Even though they never attempted to censor it in any of the cards Pokédex entries - looking at you Kangaskhan), yet they change Bloody Eye into the even more kid-unfriendly Bloodthirsty Eyes.

I'm tempted to say one step forward and two steps back, but eh, count your small victories :)

Back