News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

Wil Yates

Itzyatzee
Geez that garbodor could see some work... and yay for field blower! I have to say I'm quite excited about this set.

GengarGuy

PUMPKABOO SLAYER
So, why is the pokemon company breaking their own card game? a FA SR of a twin of a card the is already $6, A combination of some of the 2 best EX's from BW. Reprints of all secret rare items they've ever printed
I guessed the maxc potion and hammer
now i am going to guess VS seeker and retrieval, if not trainers mail and energy switch
Someone pls gimme an explanation
my wallet's about to have a heart attack!!!

whats better, the SR hammer+patch or SR field blower and max potion?
I say the first

TheloanRaichu

Aspiring Trainer
AT LONG LAST WE HAVE TOOL REMOVAL! GARBODOR'S REIGN OF TERROR ENDS HERE!

Also, am I the only one hyped for FA Hala and Aqua Patch? I highly doubt it!

Rescue Stretcher is a very interesting card. Getting back something you had to discard early, like Tapu Lele-GX, will be pretty good. In Expanded, I can see it being especially useful with Battle Compressor (geez, that card is broken).

Energy Loto will only see play in decks that heavily depend on Special Energy, but it could help those decks quite a bit. Or it could totally whiff most of the time, I dunno. :p
Without a doubt, energy lotto and passimian.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I won't give my evaluations yet, until the set was fully-leaked. Expect a long comment from me, when it is complete.
As a sidenote, because Guardians Rising is a COMBEE-nation of SM1+, These sets, and possibly Rockruff's, we expect a lot of Ultra Rares or better to collect.
  • 12 Normal GXs + 12 FA GXs + 3 FA Supporters + 12 Rainbow Rares + 3 SR Energy + 6 SR Stuff (Water Patch, Enchanced Hammer, Field Blower, Max Potion, Rare Candy, SRDCE) = 48 SHINY CARDS! **Faint**
  • Means.... 21 Secret Rares! **faint**

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Also I'd like to say the art for the Golisopod in the set is wayyyy better than the promo version. Same for Dhelmise, too.

AuraStormLucario

Aspiring Trainer
OH MY GOD FIELD BLOWER!!!! We finally have a tool removal card in the form of a trainer, haleluyah!!!

Also, sableye really isnt that broken... like, not even close to being broken at all. Its certainly gonna be annoying if its played, but its not at all broken. Especially since theres still shaymin

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
I can't wait to build a deck around another useful garbodor....maybe pair w/Lele?