• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Is Zoroark/Weavile to good??? Zoroark GX/Weavile deck list.

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Yo Guys one day I decided that I wanted to make a new fun deck that I could play that would be really good, so I saw that the top 2 spots of the Mallamo (Sorry for the bad spelling) Reagionals where Zoroark GX/Weavile, so after I got my 2 Weaviles I built the deck and it turned out it is really good, so here's the list:

Pokemon: 20

3x Zoroark GX (SHL)
2x Zoroark (BTH)
2x Zoroark Break (BTH)
4x Zoroua (SHL)
2x Weavile (ULP)
2x Sneasel (ULP)
1x Hoopa (SHL)
1x Tapu Koko (PROMO)
1x Mew EX (DRX)
2x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 32

3x N (FCO)
2x Cynthia (ULP)
2x Professor Sycamore (BP)
1x Professor Kukui (SUM)
1x Mallow (GRI)
3x Guzma (BUS)
1x Acerola (BUS)
2x Bridgette (BTH)

4x Ultra Ball (SUM)
4x Puzzle Of Time (BP)
2x Evosoda (GEN)
2x Field Blower (GRI)
1x Rescue Stretcher (GRI)

3x Choice Band (GRI)

1x Devoured Field (CRI)

Energy: 8

4x Double Colorless energy (SUM)
4x Dark Energy

So this deck is a lot of fun and I really like how it plays because I play very nicely with Zoroark GX decks, and the goal is to use Zoroark GX to draw cards, Zoroark Break to counter cards like Gardy, DM Necrozma GX, or Buzzwole GX whie attacking for big numbers with Weavile because most decks nowadays rely on ability's.

Please tell me what you think of this and any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Back