Cyndaquil
Lavitar
Dragoniar
Ekans
Professor Oak's Research
Srcamble Energy
Latios ex

You lost one?

Lol, Arbok is a great card, and Latios ex is an ex killer, i guess its good!

Great! My luck isn't good because I buyed 8 boosters I have 3 Identical rare Jynxs and no exs!
You have luck!

an ex in 2 packs is lucky, no matter what the ex!
and seel is just cool heh hehe:D

I would consider that bad. Latios ex isn't all that great, and you didn't pick up any other useful cards.

An ex bad??? You can easily trade any ex away for at least 2 holos that are playable, so it was definately a good pull for you.

Whicker said:
I would consider that bad. Latios ex isn't all that great, and you didn't pick up any other useful cards.

whar u talking about? latios is playable in the new lati@s deck. you could also just tech it into a water deck bcoz it practically has a safeguard w/ no reatreat. and thats minimum 15$ value for trade. Arbok and scramble rn't that bad either

i got a pack today and same ol' unplayable cards...

here:
5 commons that u wont wanna know, but there's 1 larvitar! yay!

rare - dewgong
uncommon - boost energy, electabuzz
holo - stupidly bagon δ..

well, thats all. my friend got a charizard *! and we bought it in the same time, same place! dam it....

My friend got a DF booster yesterday... And got DRAGONITE EX!!! Oh man! Do I hate him!! He's damn lucky! (You'll know who he is if you read some thread last time... He's the one that I talked about getting Groudon, Kyogre, Flygon and Sceptile ex)

WHICKER! What are u thinking!? Latios ex is not the best ex in the whol wide world... I'd rather have Latias ex... but u can get some good cards off of it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back