Is this card broken or unbroken?

Super Poke-man

Master of Freezing Walreins!
[attachment=700] I made it hours back and I need to know if I made it TOO broken, broken, or average.

Attachments

• Charizard Star.psd.jpg
    Charizard Star.psd.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 86

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
Super Poke-man said:
[attachment=700] I made it hours back and I need to know if I made it TOO broken, broken, or average.
Ummm what's it's attacks?
BTW here's a better picture of Shiny Charizard for you to use!
6s.png

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
130 for 2 energy cards is just way tooooooooooo broken and safeguard doesn't counter *, and his first attack damages and attaches even dark, well, if you want to know, it past broken.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Is this card broken or unbroken?

jayh272416 said:
130 is for FIVE energy cards. Look closer
for 2, get glasses or a better computer
tongue8lh.gif

EDIT: I meant discard 2, sorry for misunderstandings

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
RE:   Is this card broken or unbroken?

cute-mew said:
jayh272416 said:
130 is for FIVE energy cards. Look closer
for 2, get glasses or a better computer
tongue8lh.gif
Ummm, his second attack takes 5 for 130 and discards 2 energy. For 2, it does 20 and nets 2 energy to dark pokemon. I think its above average, its first attack helps would help-out dragtrode/pow-block, but itssecond is too over-priced.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is an awesome card and I don't see anything about but too bad it is not a real card because it could do some heavy damage in the TCG but you can use it in your home games just for fun or you could send it to PUSA to see if they would make it a real card in a futrure set.:)

Lord9511

Well, the problem are the Dark Energies. If there are 4 attached, ther's a chance of doing 170 or even more. Ain't that broken?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
That true but it is a good card because wailord has 200 HP so I don't think it is really broken because there are a lot of pokemon with high HP.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I know but it is a very good attack and I think it was meant to knock out most pokemon and with a card like that in your deck you could win battles much easier and faster with that card. I say he is not broken because he can deal out good damage very easily.:)

Lord9511

xxashxx said:
I know but it is a very good attack and I think it was meant to knock out most pokemon and with a card like that in your deck you could win battles much easier and faster with that card. I say he is not broken because he can deal out good damage very easily.:)

Great damage + Easy way = Broken card

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like cardsa that do high damage and have high high HP That is one of the reasons I am still into pokemon and I wiill never drop out.:)