Is there a way I can make images come in easier on my 3 DS?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was wondering if there was a way to be able to make it so the images on the webpages load easier or should I just save them to my SD card? I really don't want to save them to the SD card since I know photos use a lot of blocks XD.:)

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
3DS doesn't have a lot of RAM, so load times tend to be slower for images. It's to be expected, though, since it's such a small machine and doesn't have a whole lot of processing power. It's not really a thing you can fix, since it's a hardware issue and has to do with RAM and temp storage.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ah ok. I know most of the timey dl come in but sometimes I get errors saying that the image display failed. Thanks XD.:)

J

Juliacoolo

The DS has weak specs and a bad browser. As DNA said, there isn't much of a fix, so you're best off just using a computer for more demanding procedures.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh ok. Thanks XD. I wonder why they made it so weak. Hmm weird XD.:)

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫
xxashxx said:
I wonder why they made it so weak. Hmm weird XD

I'm sure it's mostly because the investment is in the primary purpose of the device- playing your games in 3D. It's not meant to be your full fledged computer used for high speed day to day surfing and CPU usage like say, your desktop would be.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah I see now XD. When the computers are being used like right now I use this to connect to my pages. Most images load most of the time but large pages sometimes take 30 minutes or more to load fully XD. That is because I get the page is to large error so I have to reload until it does go through but it is rare though.:)