Help Is Pyukumuku's Innards Out ability working for you?

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
I've been playing with this new card online, but often the ability wont activate after it is knocked out by an attack. Anyone else experiencing this?

I just made a quick Pyukumuku deck on PTCGO to test it. The ability is working for me, so maybe there is something else going on.

Is your Pyukumuku in the Active spot?
Is the ability being turned off by your opponent?
Are you being KO'd by an attack, as opposed to an effect, damage counter placement, or status condition?

I just made a quick Pyukumuku deck on PTCGO to test it. The ability is working for me, so maybe there is something else going on.

Is your Pyukumuku in the Active spot?
Is the ability being turned off by your opponent?
Are you being KO'd by an attack, as opposed to an effect, damage counter placement, or status condition?

yeah being knocked out in active. Seems like it happens whenever a special effect also happens. I got KOed by Regice Resistance Blizzard and then no ability activated. I got KOed by Shiinotic's attack that puts to sleep, but again, the ability did not activate.

Unless the Ability was turned off by an effect such as Garbotoxin or Hex Maniac, this seems like a glitch. Neither of the attacks you mentioned should nullify Innards Out. Expect it to be fixed in a future update.

Unless the Ability was turned off by an effect such as Garbotoxin or Hex Maniac, this seems like a glitch. Neither of the attacks you mentioned should nullify Innards Out. Expect it to be fixed in a future update.
yeah i figured, I was just curious maybe I missed something or if it was just me. :/

yeah i figured, I was just curious maybe I missed something or if it was just me. :/

PTCGO can be very strange sometimes with the way card effects interact. This bug doesn't seem to be that game breaking but it unfortunately diminishes Pyukumuku's playability until it's fixed. Be aware there is a possibility the card will be temporarily banned until the bug is fixed, but I don't think this is likely since it doesn't seem like something that can be abused.

I just tested with a Regice and you're right, it wasn't activating. Seems like they've accidentally made the Innards Out ability act as if it occurs on your turn instead of after a KO.

Since it isn't listed in their "known issues" list, we should submit a support ticket to http://support.pokemon.com

I just tested with a Regice and you're right, it wasn't activating. Seems like they've accidentally made the Innards Out ability act as if it occurs on your turn instead of after a KO.

Since it isn't listed in their "known issues" list, we should submit a support ticket to http://support.pokemon.com

Nice thanks for testing this out.

I can't do it from work because PC's here block pokemon site. So I will do once I am home..

Nice thanks for testing this out.

I can't do it from work because PC's here block pokemon site. So I will do once I am home..
Did your Pukumuku have Balloon, rocky helmet, or Rock guard; PTCGO has a glitch on damage stacking, If two Damage when attacked effects are on a pokemon in PTCGO neither one will have an effect

Did your Pukumuku have Balloon, rocky helmet, or Rock guard; PTCGO has a glitch on damage stacking, If two Damage when attacked effects are on a pokemon in PTCGO neither one will have an effect
Yeah using bursting balloon with it is the idea. That sucks.

Back