Is H.A.R.D. playable? (del-arca-tail)

Arcanine 274

=/
Do you think H.A.R.D (del-arca-tail) is playable??? I mean I have all the cards for it, but i'm wondering if it's really worth playing. do you think that it could've been good, but we overrated it. Or do you think nobody has tried it yet and it could be great? the only problem with it is it's slow, so i compromised by running 3 lannette net search to get my basics, and then i use hl jirachi and dx jirachi to get my evos ready to do 100 a turn by turn 3. if you want ask me and i'll play a list. But, back to main subject, what do you think about H.A.R.D.?

Arcanine out.

p.s. H.A.R.D. sounds cooler than Del-Arca-Tail, don't you think???

Actually, a guy from my place played this deck.....
very,very fast....(here is genesis on)

get del-tail combo getting all the reacts attacking 100 damage, then when all 4 reacts are discarded, he uses devolution spray on huntail.
After that, swoop clamperl with trapinch and then using rare candy to evolve it to flygon EX getting back react, delcatty basically moves it to arcy EX again and 100 AGAIN!!! continously, a little crazy, but yeah, that's the deck.

but for me a deltail combo will be good with RK9 EX. you've also gotta start collecting delcatty EX when MC releases. deiscarding 4 react, then, start discarding fire energies. use delcatty EX for the final BLOW!!!!!

hope this helps ya.
H.A.R.D= 8.7/10

Manyy peopple thought that H.A.R.D would be the next big thing at the pre-releases but it turn out mediorce.

But I pesonally haven't seen it in action so I'm no expert.
Though I think a Arc-Amphy(UF)-Electrode EX that I am currently working on seem to be OK...

Nevertheless, does it suit you? Are you comfortable with it? Then congratualtions, you have your self a deck.

instead of devolution spray or whatever you said i run energy charge x3 to get my reacts back (possibly).  I only need 1 heads and I got my reacts for 6 turns, then i can use fire discard and overun.  this is saying i don't have any in the prizes.  I personally also am trying to run it with here comes team rocket so if i do have a react in the prizes once i kill a pokemon i can take that react and put it in my hand.  unfortunately i am still looking for that;).  i also am not allowed to trade here.:(

Arcanine out.

I think you should play Pidgeot-Arcanine EX, cause then you have a chance to get other stuff from your deck.

I think you should go with Blissey EX. Not only can it heal in bad situations but it can get back 3 react energys with its attack. Then you could just slowly switch them to RK9.

Look at my deck garage post and tell me what I should take out:D.  I might run a 1-1 line, cause that's all that is available to me right now.  perhaps maybe 2 fires or something.

Arcanine out.

Back