Tournament IRL Honor Matches!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well, I can’t play PTCGO. It hates my computer. I can’t test often (or just plain battle) except for Friday, my league night.
Well, here’s the solution:
Online honor matches! Just play honestly. If someone wants to battle, just say so in this thread and I’ll set up a PM for our duel.
This isn’t some huge tournament: just random 1V1 battles.
If you do decide you want to battle, conduct your turn as normal: then, when you’re done, post a post with your turn summary like this one:

***END OF TURN #6***
***Active:
Kartana GX (#1) 170-30HP (Metal Energy, DCE, Choice Band attached)(weak to Fire X2)
***Benched:
Kartana GX (#2) 170HP (Metal Energy attached),
Goomy (#1) (Escape Board attached),
Goomy (#2) (none attached),
Tapu Lele GX (none attached).
***Discard Pile contents:
[list contents here]
***Cards in hand:
***Prize Cards remaining:
***Cards played affecting opponent:
Kartana GX (discard Strong Energy attached to opponent’s Buzzwole GX #1)
Crushing Hammer (discard Fighting Energy attached to opponent’s Zygarde GX)
N (shuffle your hand in and draw an amount equal to your Prize Cards.)
***Attack used:
Kartana GX’s Gale Blade (100 damage dealt)(Kartana GX shuffled into the deck.)

Well, which challenger approaches first?

Seems like something better done over discord but an interesting concept assuming you opponent doesnt cheat

I'm a little confused as to how this works. Is it some sort of battle (with or without proxies) over Skype or a chat?

At least with the way I'm interpreting this, this seems really clunky over PMs. I would love to play some DPPt/Gen 3 metas/formats not supported by PTCGO with you though!

Seems like something better done over discord but an interesting concept assuming you opponent doesnt cheat
Probably better, but then again I don't have one. Good thought.
I'm a little confused as to how this works. Is it some sort of battle (with or without proxies) over Skype or a chat?

At least with the way I'm interpreting this, this seems really clunky over PMs. I would love to play some DPPt/Gen 3 metas/formats not supported by PTCGO with you though!
I might take you up on that, but beware that I'm using a Standard deck with amplified numbers since the Gen 3 format.

Honestly, this seems like too much work to me. Typing out every single one of your turns sounds kinda boring and time-consuming tbh. You'd also probably not have any visuals for looking at Benches, discard piles, the deck, etc. which makes things a little harder and it makes it a lot easier to slip up.

Just use a webcam lol

Attention everyone:
This idea has been scrapped. No battles with me will be conducted any more. Sorry for any (probably nonexistent) inconvenience.

Back