Ipod VS Zen~Debate!

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Well...After a long while, I just realized I only had a radio..-__-"". So, I decided to get a MP3 player. My final choices are between these two: Ipod Nano and ZenMicrophoto. Both price are almost the same...Correct me if I'm wrong...Somethings not right. 0.o
I'm really stuck..I'm getting the money soon.^^"
If you have any other cheap mp3 players that can store Pictures and Songs, let me know here!^^

thank you,
cya.

Hiya,

Well...Slimmer yes, but it's easy to break, am I right? Zen actually looks better to me. o_O
no other comments..? ='(

cya.

yea....well if u buy iPod u have iTunes.....but Zen sure looks A LOT cooler...
well its ur choice though.....maybe a PSP?(movies,games,store pics,internet)...:p:D

Ya, LatioS, good Idea. Buy a PSP, can surf internet and listen to music. But the games are way expensive. All-in-all, Ipod Nano will be better. Don't know why, but it's just better IMO.

if it were up to me, i'd go with the ipod nano. . .no questions asked.
not only is the the coolest mp3 i've personaly ever seen. . .but i just in general love ipods.
i don't own one (hehe always end up spending all my spare money on more important things. . .such as. . .umm card games! :p )
but i've used them quite a bit from friends. i love them. . .they are very easy to use, battery life is great, all sorts of awesome accesories for them. and i've never heard of anyone breaking thier nano.
anyhow, either way you'll be happy. . .lol just a radio huh? ;)
thnx.

sorry for the double post. . .but i thought it was necessary so it'd be bumped. . .

so what did you end up getting? the zen or the ipod?
thnx.

B_F edit: Unless in a fan creations thread, or if there is something to add, bumping is against the rules anyway. So don't double post, please.

Hiya,

Well...I decided on getting an i pod nano, which my friend is selling...(less then 100$..o_O), which I will trade-in after a while for a Zen V Plus, when it is released here, which is dead sexy. <3
So...Basicly, I got both of them. =p

cya,

Ipod all the way is better than the zen, because you can view video on it

and it has games

and from what i heard apple is making an ipod that has a nvidia chip in it so we might be able to play games like unreal tournament on or ipods how bout that :p

Back