Writing InuYasha Fan-Fic

Monferno 11

InuYasha Rules!
Here is an InuYasha fan-fic. Remember-Demons are our enemies(accept InuYasha) and love this fan-fic!
Chapter 1-Enter Inu Booster: InuYasha's Brother!

InuYasha was by himself with Toto-sai having his blade sharpened to perfection.

Toto-sai,"Here you go InuYasha. Tetsusaiga should be much stronger now. Much like you brother's..."

InuYasha,"Brother? You mean Sesshomaru?"

Toto-sai,"Your father told me not to tell you about your other brother till you were older. Now is the time. See Sesshomaru has an older brother named Inu Booster. When you were a child you and him spent hours together playing."

InuYasha,"I don't remember that. Thank you for telling me. I'll find him."
InuYasha started to find his eldest brother. He look in the mountains, grassland, and a few villages. He went back to his home. As soon as he got there Kagome raced up to him.

Kagome,"Where were you?"

Shippo,"Yeah! We were worried!"

InuYasha,"I was bussy."
They soon heard screams. Miroku, Sango, and Kirara weren't there to assist them though because they left to get some business done. InuYasha,"What was that?! It sounds like it was coming from the village!" They raced to get there before something bad happened.

When they got there they found a huge Orge. It was red, with stone hands. It was cushing houses and eating the people of the village. InuYasha quickly pulled out Tetsusaiga and used Wind Scar.

InuYasha,"Eat that!" It didn't really did hurt it. The orge was enraged by seeing what InuYasha did. It punched him hard and nearly crushed his body.

Kagome,"InuYasha!" The orge was going to crush him this time but was stopped. There was a teenage Demon, looking like Sesshomaru. He had white hair, a ponytail, and the same face markings like Sesshomaru. He wore a back jacket with pants.

Inu Booster,"Hey bro. Long time no see."

InuYasha,"Brother..."

Kagome,"He's his brother!?"
Inu Booster pushed the hand away and pulled out his blade. It was burning fire around it. He quickly ran and sliced the orge into two.

Inu Booster,"Fire lash!"
The orge died from the small blade. Kagome and Shippo was impressed.

InuYasha,"Nice job brother."

Inu Booster,"Thanks. Come on." He helped InuYasha up and brought him to his home. InuYasha then explained Kagome and Shippo who he was and why he was gone during the day.

So? What do you think?

Back