Introduce Yourself!

Wuzzup my fellow pokemasters I'm a gen 2er who's fave non legendary poke is tyranitar ps mine is named REPTAR!

1. why you joined: Because I thought it was a good idea! :)
2. where you found out about PokéBeach: The internet
3. your interests: Anything, who knows maybe my interest of something will change. So its hard to say what my interests are, its not like I can predict the future. #maybe I can. :/
4. hobbies: Videogames, Television, and reading.
5. anything else relevant: Nope

Hello! Im Munninn from the Netherlands!

I joined this site because i needed some reference for my next deck.
But also for the reason that Pokemon is a big part of my life as long as i can remember.
First generation trainer, as some might call it. As well as the Pokémon videogames as in the TCG.
I now am 27, but Pokemon is still something i enjoy a lot.

In my daily life i design themeparks as a graphic designer/illustrator.
My interests are very wide, but top 3 is; Pokemon, Anime, Drawing/Painting.
My love for Pokemon is so great, that i am now studying to become a Pokemon Professor.

Hey there, as you can see, my name is Gregku.
I joined the forums simply so I could voice my opinions in discussions about Pokemon. (mainly the video games)
I've been following the site Pokebeach for a loooooong time, so I decided it was better late than never to join the forums.
I really have nothing else to say, I'm interested in computer programming and all that jazz.
That's all, I hope to see you all around!
-Gregku

Hello there, I've obviously just joined this site, mostly to discuss pokemon cards, as I am into that quite a bit. I've been playing pokemon cards for about 5 years on and off, and have been playing consistently since the HGSS sets. I'm just glad I can be here to place my input.

OblivionDvdr out

Yo, i'm Sam! You can also call me, Sam..? Or Morgan Freeman. Pokemon's really just been about the video games, not too into cards i'm afraid. I got a bunch, but I don't really, yeah, do stuff. I draw Fakemon though, digitally and traditionally, joined here for the contests I guess. Oh, and X & Y stuff. That's it really. I'm also an avid OTC Competitor on DA, love drawing Pokemon or coming up with some, so if you want I can tell you my account, you can see my Fakemon Designs and stuff. Or not. You don't really care though, so yeah.

Hi! I joined this community because the TCG forums look pretty active, and I've got some deck ideas from back in the day I wanted to get some help fine tuning. Stuff I was too narrowminded to see when I was an 11 yr old taking names in the TRU League with Sneasel/Slowking. Ironically, it is an Entei/Charizard combo deck from the WOTC era; maybe I should try porting the concept into Modified with Entei Ex/Charizard. :D

Hi I am Markus and im into pokemon and my son michael as well...I am new at this and just collect so far,hope to meet some great ppl on here take care all.....

Hey, I'm Tom, aka ProfessorTom. My Passion for Pokemon started when I was about 3, and it's never abated. I'm 18 now, and just finished my a levels. Mostly I play the TCG casually, mostly playing it around college. I'd love to get into league play one day, but I love in South Wales at the moment, so league play is never that close. Hit me up if you want to talk about something I've posted, or anything in general.

I still haven't made an introduction post. I figure I should!

I have been a fan of Pokémon since Silver version was released. It is only natural I'd join a site like this. I found out about this site through news about the franchise. I like to collect, battle, trade, etc.

I am also a big fan of The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem series.

Allo! Name's Matt. Only recently gotten back into the Pokemon scene after many a years apart. Never been competitive about the game before, but it's slowly growing on me this time round.

Since I lasted collected the sets there was only 250 pokemon. Now there's tons of new pokemon, and not to mention the sheer volume of collections! I'm slowly getting my head around the Pokemon scene. Hoping to meet like minded people and get a few trades on.

Currently live in North East, England (UK).

Heeeeeeeeeeeello everyone hope you are having a good time i chose to register here since i love debating and it is dull not being able to post.

My name is Taylor. I played pokemon as a kid, but got out of it for about ten years. About a year ago a friend got me back into it. I mostly play on pokemonshowdown.

hey evryone my name is roblee i joined becuz im a fan of pokemon and so i could enter a contest ive known about pokebeach for a long time and im interested in art

Hey Pokebeach! I'm looking into some pokemon forums online and as PokeBeach is one of the more popular ones and has a big TCG area I thought I'd give it a try here! I'm an electrical engineering major, and don't play many video games besides Pokemon. So yeah, nice to meet everyone!

G'day everyone!
I'm a 22 year-old cooking teacher from Australia.
I've been playing Pokémon games since my first Gameboy game Pokémon Red in '98 and have adored the franchise since. I'm really excited about Pokémon X and Y and hopefully this Gen will finally make me a competitive player as I've been more of a collector over the years.
I joined the forums because I like talking about Pokémon but I don't have many friends to share that with!
I spend my spare time playing video games, cooking, playing piano, reading news and watching YouTube.
I came here years ago and regularly check the forums but I've been entertained and informed for long time and decided to join the conversation! (I'm usually just a reader not a poster!)
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around!

Hello, I am BedrockSolid.
I joined mainly to improve my deck.
I was searching somewhere about Pokemon back in 2006-2010 and found PokeBeach. However I never knew there was a forum until...like a month ago xD
I usually play Minecraft but I sometimes play the Pokemon TCG.
Thanks for reading!! :D

Hi my name is Jason/SynxS1N. I've been playing the TCG on and off for about a decade, but only competitively for the past year. My greatest achievement so far is a top 4 at battle roads with TDK. I love this game and i hope to expand my knowledge and ability through this site as well as make some new friends :)

Maine

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hello, my name is Lawrence/hogan36. I joined to find out about Pokemon cards. I found out about this site from a friend of mine and my interests include obtaining knowledge about these cards. My hobbies are collecting cards and going fishing.I hope to expand my knowledge through this site and and learn more about Pokemon cards than what I already know as well as make a few friends.

I have been a fan of pokemon since I was little, but lately with college and other stuff it has been put on the back burner. I recently got the itch to play the tcg, and found this website thru google and decide to join to ask questions and find out more about it. I also play magic the gathering and have collected pokemon cards since the base set but really never played the game itself.

Back