Introduce Yourself!

Hello! My name is voltianqueen (Volt), I am 19 and I just now joined Pokebeach. I've known about the site for a few years now, and use it as a news source in addition to other sites, and also to look at cards. I've been a fan of Pokemon since the Red/Blue era "craze" but did not start playing the games until GS. I've always liked the cards, but mostly just for looking at. I didn't actually start playing with them until about a year ago! I still have my first booster, a pack with Venusaur on the front, and a holo Clefairy inside!

Anyway, I decided to join Pokebeach today because I'm becoming more interested in playing the TCG, and also just because I enjoy being on forums.

Greetings Everyone-
I joined PokeBeach pretty much to talk about Pokemon. I found out about this site because everyone at the League I go to was also getting accounts on here, so I was like, 'Hey, this is cool. I think I'll get an account.' I like Pokemon, of course, as well as Doctor Who, MLP:FIM, and Minecraft (Pocket Edition). I like drawing, reading, and writing. I'm currently doing a Platinum Nuzlocke. My favorite types of Pokemon are Serpent Pokemon such as Serperior and Rayquaza. Snivy is my all-time favorite. Grass, Dark, Ice, and Dragon are my favorite types.

~Jasmine-Jalorda

My name is Luke, I'm from England I'm 23 and I first got into Pokemon at around ten, I was amazed by the creative depth and beautiful ideas. I thought I'd grow out of pokemon but I have always played the games. and recently started to buy in cards and sell them on ebay which I'm saving up for travelling again Pokemon inspires me to travel as well and I am amazed how there is such a mature older generation of Pokemon lovers.. My favourite Pokemon is Solrock I really relate to it being from space and I have a huge love for the unknown and mysteriousness. I remember using dive a lot on Ruby as well and feeling nervous exploring :)

Hey everyone i'm lance, I joined Poke Beach because one of my friends always talks about how good it is and because I like Pokemon. I have been playing Pokemon for about four years and I still play it regularly :)

Hey all, I found this place doing a search online and decided to join up. I'm pretty new at all this, so I'm mostly here to learn.

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Hey all the names Karl/Hib

Joined because i wanted to read the forums on up and coming news and whatnot and deck construction etc...

Where i found pokebeach
Iv checked Pokebeach for the past 2-3 years for news etc never really wanted to sign up as i never had a reason to discuss the card game too much as i just collected. not really too sure how/when iw as first introduced to the beach.

Interest
Since i was 15 M interest has been Collecting Pokemon cards, never really played too seriously but recently got into it a bit more. and also watching anime.

Hobbies
Collectin pokemon cards, Watching Anime, Playing WoW

Hey everyone! ^_^ My name is TheNinjaKitty and I love Pokemon :D I do PokeTubing videos on YouTube and my username on there is ThatOneWeirdKid4. I love collecting Pokemon cards and I love playing the video games. I am starting to play the TCG but I'm not all that great at it xD My first name is Cece, which people always seem to spell wrong haha.

Hi everyone.

I'm Fable (Fable19 since Fable was already in use :( ) and I'm from Italy.
I've been playng pokèmon TCG since i was 15 and now I'm 23 and i also like playing online with playTCG so if you want to have a match send me a PM!!!

Hey, G-Snitch posting on poke each for the first time ever.
So I've been into the Pokemon tag for 5+ years and decided around the team plasma prerelease that I would build my next deck (cobalt gears (plasma steel/Cobalion)) the "right" way. I started reading some post and set a up a deck list for myself. I was bugged by my not posting it so I, well, here I am. I've recently been using pokebeach more and more often for research. And quite frankly all of the thoughts and ideas I read make me feel like a moron. So there. I've introduced myself. Now to pick a somewhat intimidating photo and learn how to use photoshop to make a decent signature.

hi im dialga 24and ive been a pokemon fan for around 7 years I had recently started playing competitively and I was looking for a place for help that's how ive found this website ive been using it for deck help with keldeo blastoise and unfortunately had no luck so now im deciding to get some deck help and maybe give some advice so hope I can help you later

Hey, Im Jed. But ill go by TJed73 on here. I've been playing pokemon since Yellow Version but went on a prolonged hiatus between 2001 and 2010. But since I started playing again, I've not only played the game, but Ive become heavily involved in the TCG. It wasnt until recently that i started to study the metagame in the games, but Ive learned quickly and Ive bred some pretty powerful stuff. As far as the TCG goes, my main deck is a Darkrai/Hydreigon deck. It got me a top 10 placing at a recent local tournament (my first TCG tourney).

My ingame name is Jed and Im registered in North Carolina. So if you ever battle me online, it would be cool to know.

Hi I'm bulbasuar17! I'm a senior Division TCG Player and I joined for fun, advice, help, and Tournament info, and just about everything else in the TCG. I'm a total rookie at it: This being my real first competitive year and I live in the US.
Thanks for reading xD

I have been around for quiet some time but what ever! I am going to introduce myself anyway!
Hey! My name is Søren Neumann, but here on Pokebeach I am know as Baby_Bi ;-) I have played Pokemon for 10+ years and I am 17 years old at the current time so Pokemon have been 1 of the, if not the, biggest things in my life. I enjoy playing Pokemon and if you are up for a battle on PTCGO just PM me. If you have any questions about rullings or anything else for that matter then don't be afraid of asking, I gladly help in any situation :)

Hi there ! My username is apocalypselate, as you see, but my name is André, if you care.
I'm 23 years old, so I've been around since the first Pokemon games. I'm really not much of a gamer. I only indulge in Pokemon and Elder Scrolls.
I found the forum when searching about the new Eevee evolution, Sylveon (clearly there weren't enough yet). So I'm here to pretty much check that out.

Hi everyone!
I joined because I find myself checking the front page very often for pokemon news, and I'd like to comment on some of it! Found out about the website because it shows up first on google when I search pokemon-related things ;) I mostly play the tcg, but I can be encouraged to play video games. Me and my friends play a modified and pretty balanced version of unlimited, so that's fun. I write music, read, am a high school graduate, and have 10 favourite pokemon.

Good day, all.
I'm LightArcanine. I've been visiting Pokébeach often to check up on news and finally decided to get back into forums, like I was with the Nuzlocke forums a couple years ago. I'm really not too interesting otherwise, so yeah, hello.

Herro! :D I'm Kelsey, I like to be called Kels. My name is Timer here on the forums, because this is the name of my main character/sona on other games :D

I've been a huge fan of pokemon since forever.... like since I was wittle.. xD And well I love animals and whatnot... So pokemon are purfect! I just got back into the trading card business and stuff. Collecting and selling, As I don't want to hoard e.e I love to draw and anyone who has a dA feel free to take a look at my art, CoyoteKisses.deviantart.com :3

I came over to this forum because from what I see, this forum is very active, and I think ya'll can help me expand my collection, and maybe I can help you all out too! :D

Thanks for reading my post guis, hope to chat with you all soon n.n

Back