Introduce Yourself!

Hello Pokebeach, as you have clearly read, my name is QuiteGastly. I'm an expert when it comes to the video games, but only an amateur on the TCG front. I recently got back into the cards and was searching for ideal trading sites online. Out of the three that I deemed desirable, Pokebeach was #2. The only interests and hobbies of mine that concern you are Pokemon, because we all enjoy them here. Can't wait to begin trading here! :D

Hi all! I'm Kennedy, aka Rathdeort. I finally joined to have a more organized place to trade Pokemon, and have visited quite often for years. Been playing the games since the Red/Blue days and can't wait for OR/AS. I'm not a fan of training Pokemone for IV/nature/etc...I just like to collect for the dex and have fun using my favorites! I look forward to trading with you. Cheers!

hi everyone! im 21 i've been playing pokemon since the beginning. i am just getting into competitive battling so i joined here to see if i could learn some stuff and add friends to battle. my favorite pokemon is dragonite, favorite gym leader is blue, favorite elite four member is flint , champion is wallace

The name is John. I have always followed PokeBeach for the awesome news they always deliver. I love to collect all of the Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile cards, those are my all time favorite pokemon!

Hello Pokebeach, My Name Is Collin, But Also As DJDGT My In Game Name For 3ds Is DGT
I am Basically Looking For FriendSafari Codes and People That Want to Trade Friend Codes.

I Found Pokebeach among other sites on google but this one looks promising.

3110-6071-7997

Send Me a PM If you want to Trade or Friend Code Swap.
Thanks And Look Forward to talking with most of you

Hello everyone.~

AquaMarine, at your service! I've been a fan of Pokemon since the third grade. I am in college now, and still going strong! My favorite games include Emerald, Colosseum, and X. I am sure Alpha Sapphire will be added to that list in the near future. ;)

Being a 21 year old Pokemon fan, it's not exactly easy to find friends who like it as much as I do. I am hoping to make some friends here and fulfill my Pokemon friend needs, haha. ^_^

Other notable things about me are that I love to practice hip hop dancing, I enjoy playing games like Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. online, I enjoy horror movies/novels, and a cat is my animal of choice.

That about wraps up my intro post. The site looks beautiful, and I love beaches, so I am excited to be here! See you around.~

-AquaMarine

Hey everyone! I am Aisha_ Darling, and I joined because I love pokemon and I am trying get better at the game. I found Pokebeach when I was looking for Tyranitarite ( still looking too!!) and I just started reading and trying to make my teams better! I enjoy Pokemon, tumblr, all kinds of art and music and I always am down to talk! I work and go to school and I am vegan.If there is anything else you all would like to know, PM me and yeah!

Hola! Papermachei here.

I've recently gotten very into the Pokemon TCG. I've played for a while, but... eh. I dunno. Not too many of my friends seem to play. I'd love to get into the competitive scene, but I'm still a little bit off on the rules. Not sure which sets are good to go and which sets I can't use.

I found out about the forums via TheJWittz, though. He was talking about it being a good place to trade cards. I love the TCG, so I wanted to go to a place where other people did too.

Also, you guys have a fakemon thread. Like. I'm gonna be making a lot of use out of that as long as I can figure out to post. xD

Hope to talk to some of you guys soon! :D

Hi. I've known about Pokebeach for years, but it wasn't until last year I discovered there's a forum here.

I started with the original games, but I think G/S/C were out when I first got into the series. I have/have had: Blue, Red, Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, Black 2, and X. I'm getting Alpha Sapphire when ORAS come out in November, assuming the version exclusives are the same as in the original R/S.

My favorite color is 7.

I'm NewYorkNic (Never been to New York but I really want to go)
I found PokéBeach by looking for friend codes online.
I play video games, listen to music, read comic books, watch a lot of movies and TV shows.
My hobbies are pretty much the same as my interests.

Hello my name is chaoswolf. I found pokebeach by looking for a way of exchanging my friend code with others.
My interests are video gaming,listening to music,and watching scifi,action,or horror movie.and not many hobbies except hacking my psp if that counts XD.

Hey guys

Name's Professor Ace, been a Pokémon fan since it's beginning! Played almost all the games and still do. I joined to get some new friends for the friend safari and such in Pokémon X & Y. I live in Belgium ;)

TTYL!

Howdy folks, this is CountessDeLaRoca!
I joined this place just so I could share my many, many Pokemon experience with you guys!!
I remember coming across this site a whole bunch of times, mostly on Google searches, even though I did not join until now.
With summer coming up, this seems like an almost perfect time of year to come here(LOL, unintentional rhyming).
Now then, what I like, it's mostly Pokemon, Dragon Ball, and a whole bunch of other stuff.
That's 'bout it for my intro.
Anyway, I hope to do all sorts of stuff on this site.

Hi everyone,
I'm Aaron and I came here originally to complete my Vivillon collection, but i'm available for pretty much anything. I have nearly completed my pokedex, so if anyone needs eggs or babies, i'll see what I can do!

I also collect TCG cards, but don't battle currently.

I'm hoping to make some Pokemon friends and get involved, so if anyone wants to chat/rant, let me know

:)

Thanks

Hello there, I'm Zephyra2112. I found out about Pokebeach through other Pokemon players, and especially my fiance, who is a PTO. I was looking for a place to trade different Vivillon patters when I came across Pokebeach through a Google search and decided to join.
My favorite Pokemon is Swampert. I grew up playing Ruby, so I suppose that indicates my relative age a little.
I love playing Pokemon and Skyrim. I enjoy art and I enjoy learning (I hate school though.). So yeah.

Hello I'm Jeff ,40 something trying to enjoy the game with my 2 sons now that we have a new store at walking distance and pokemon is one of the main game played. So people on the store actually pointed me to this forum for help and knowledge. Again thanks for letting me join

hello every one! I am Keinard, I´m here beacuse pokemon is one of adictions and i like to know people than like pokemon too :D

Hello! You can call me Pip.
I joined so I can ask for help trading stuff.
I found pokebeach through google.
:)

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Back