Introduce Yourself!

Hey, i'm FlameArcanine.
I joined because i want to get back to the pokemon TCG.
I found this page while i was browsing the web.
Ive been into pokemon since I could remember, i started collecting and playing the TCG but didnt understand it much cause i was to young.
Now i plan to get back into it.
I live in Arizona and other then pokemon i like to play soccer.
Well thats all about me and hope to get to know alot of cool people here

HI! I'm Luckygirl0616 but people just call me Luck =)
I Joined Pokebeach to keep up with the latest things pokemon wise! And to get help or help others with decks! My friend, ScraggyTCG, showed me this site and the stuff you post about like new cards coming in new sets and how I can get others advice on my deck! I enjoy skateboarding, paintballing, playing football, playing pokemon, and just chilling with my friends! A lot of guys are amazed when they hear what I like to do considering I'm a girl but they also think it's cool. I'm a senior and I've been playing pokemon since I was born, it's in my blood! I'd love to talk to some of you =D Thanks for reading a little bit about me.

Hi my name is hunter i am 11 and in the seniors division! recently i have started trying to play competitively. i like to play pokemon (duh) and collect cards, i found out about this start because before i was a member i would google stuff about pokemon and this site would come up.

Hi! My name is antidakoda. I'm 21, plan on being a teacher, and I love adventure time. Teach me how to be good at all the pokemons, because my room mate always talks crazy mad crap about how he's going to dunk me.

Hello, I'm StrongRhino. I am pretty new competitively, but have played casual for years. I am a senior with 3 lifetime PP, and my biggest achievement is placing 2nd at a PR. I found Pokebeach from a link on 6P. I then joined PokeBeach after reading the news for months, and decided it might be nice to join. So far, I am right, and I found the Werewolf :) I want to win at all the pokemanz.

Hey 'sup, I'm RealArity. Pretty much Pokemon TCG player (seniors), and pretty much a camper on http://google.com/. Before I joined I always kept the PokeBeach news page open in the hope of getting more news on the TCG. Decided to get in on the action in the end though. I also dig the video games, from FRLG to B2W2. Avid RNGer, and semi-competitive battler. Unfortunately I don't play big tournaments. Same for TCG, since Singapore has few leagues here and there. I go by the same name on PTCGO forums and 6P forums. Don't hesitate to find me there!

Hi, I am The Aquatic Wartortle, but just call me Aqua. I'm 16 and have been a Pokemon fan ever since Expedition came out! I play competitively a lot! If you want a match, just ask (I use PlayTCG). My Favorite Pokemon is obviously Wartortle, my favorite Pokemon game is FireRed version, I am on a lot of other sites such as Pokecommunity, Twitter, Wikia, and others! Now time to fill out the questionnaire..

why you joined - For competitive battling advice
where you found out about PokéBeach - a lot of sites!
your interests - Pokemon, Tennis, Basketball, Super Mario, The Amazing World of Gumball, Super Smash Bros.
hobbies - Sports, Pokemon battling (video games & TCG)
anything else relevant - Not much...

Hello I'm Bazinga001. I live in Pennsylvania is the United States of America, and I found out about pokebeach from my local pokemon league. I play the pokemon TCG and the pokemon video games, and have done so for as long as I can remember.

Hi Pokemon Trainers! My name is ______, but you can call me RayquazaKing! I came here to rub my awesome skills in your faces! Just kidding! I came here so that a I can tell you about my AWESOME Pokemon and learn more about other trainers!

Bazinga001 said:
Hello I'm Bazinga001. I live in Pennsylvania is the United States of America, and I found out about pokebeach from my local pokemon league. I play the pokemon TCG and the pokemon video games, and have done so for as long as I can remember.

I live in PA too. Which town do you live in? I'm Williamsport, and I'm looking for aspiring challengers who think they can take on my party!

Oh, yeah, I'm interested in EVERYTHING Nintendo, Minecraft, art, and BUDGERIGARS! (parakeets if you dont know)

AND ONE MORE THING! I hope you Bunearies ain't afraid to take me on in TCG, because you should be.

why you joined:
I joined as this looked like a place to discuss the pokemon TCG, and I noticed there were people hosting tournaments on playtcg

where you found out about PokéBeach:
I was having some technical difficulties with playtcg and googled them and found this site randomly

your interests:
I enjoy playing the pokemon TCG for fun, I'm by no means a professional.

hobbies
Video games, card games, board games, hikeing and swimming.

Hi, I'm anythingbutgrass, (chosen but my favorite video game type) my girlfriend (theducktamer) got me into pokemon (she thinks she's so cool for that lol) at age 19 for the first time and I am building a darkrai deck to play... Anywhere and everywhere. I live in Michigan US and work in a chemical plant. I'm 20 and a college student and a devoted Christian (feel free to ask questions, I don't mind any of them even the science ones. I'll do my best to answer them.) I play the guitar and enjoy wrestling/judo when I have the time and money to do so. It's nice to meet you all. :)

I joined because I wanted to.
I found out about pokebeach using Google
I like computer programming and video games. And of course pokemon.
See above.
I really like the site and have been reading it for a long time before finally signing up now.

Hi there everyone, my name is Frosty aka (Stuart) and I'm an avid Pokemon card collector. I adore Japanese cards, I adore them so much they have now taken over 99% of my collection. Throughout the years my collection has been growing in size and in expense quite rapidly. I focus my attention for my collection around the Japanese Ultra Rare, Prize and Trophy cards. They are the most unique and amazing cards in my opinion and I love them!

I'm very glad to be apart of this community here at the PokéBeach and I look forward to meeting you all!

Why you joined -
I joined the forum here at the PokéBeach to be much more involved within the community. I would like to meet new people as well as the senior collectors who share my passion.

Where you found out about PokéBeach -
I have always known of the PokéBeach however, it wasn't until recently I decided to become a member. I'm on a few forums as it is and I'm now deciding to branch out further.

Your interests -
Pokémon, Pokémon, Pokémon! I also enjoy basketball, video games and music.

Hobbies
Well I think we all know, that's why I'm here right?

- Stuart

Rayquazaking said:
Hi Pokemon Trainers! My name is ______, but you can call me RayquazaKing! I came here to rub my awesome skills in your faces! Just kidding! I came here so that a I can tell you about my AWESOME Pokemon and learn more about other trainers!

Bazinga001 said:

I live in PA too. Which town do you live in? I'm Williamsport, and I'm looking for aspiring challengers who think they can take on my party!

Oh, yeah, I'm interested in EVERYTHING Nintendo, Minecraft, art, and BUDGERIGARS! (parakeets if you dont know)

AND ONE MORE THING! I hope you Bunearies ain't afraid to take me on in TCG, because you should be.

I live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The league I go to is at Six Feet Under Games in New Holland, which is holding a TCG City Championship tournament on December 15.{P}

Hi, my name is Hunter, and I joined Pokebeach mainly to have better insight on the game, as long as the trading option. I got here by many of my friends telling me. I have known this website for a while and is my #1 news source for Pokemon, along with Serebii.

Hey guys, my name is G3rm,
I'm familiar with this forum, except for some reason I never made an account till now.
I am 18 and have been playing pokemon since I was 5 year old. My main specialty is in the TCG, and I am also a shiny hunter in the Video Games.
My main play style is rogue, and it is what I do best at. If you have any ideas you wana bounce at me for a deck, go ahead. I'm all for helping people out as much as possible.
Thanks for reading :D

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hello! I am TyTyPokemonFreak and I decided to make an account of PokeBeach to talk in the threads. I like talking to others and seeing there points of views on TCG, Gen. 6, and any other topic being spoken about. I hope to make friends with some people and get the latest updates on Pokemon.{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{DRG}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}{W}

Hi, I'm Kyle

I love the Pokemon video games, Pokemon blue was the first game I ever played. Kanto is my favorite region because of it. When I am not playing Pokemon, I am playing on my guitar, reading, or sleeping. That is the story of my life.

Hello, my name is Littlecrystalflakes. I perfer to be called Snow, and i am from Tennessee. i have played a few games and such. I found this site while looking for stuff about the new B/W season of the Anime~

Back