Introduce Yourself!

Hello everybody my names Check and i`m a new member I joined because I thought that this would help me out with my decks, give me info on whats happening , and also to give help to other members. I found out about pokebeach when my league master told me about it and I kept coming back to see what was new when it came to news. My interests are Swimming and playing pokemon both TCG and VGC. My hobbies are playing video games and playing pokemon. Oh and I almost forgot to mention i`m 12 and live in the U.S.

P.S. I am not a couch potato if some of you people say that I do get out much.

Hi. I'm FuzzyEarz. My real name is Kevin. I am 15 years old and turning 16 in May. I recently started back into Pokemon TCG. I started a year back and I'm getting back into it. I bought the Furious Knights Theme deck to start out. I'm not very good and I found out this forum when searching for a good cobalion deck. Maybe you guys can help me out ^^. My hobbies are Pokemon TCG, Somewhat Yugioh TCG, League of Legends, Crossfire, Guild Wars 2, and sports such as Basketball.

Hey everyone! :D My name is Ziondood! I've been collecting since the beginning and playing since the beginning of this year!
My friend MagnumZ showed me the site!
I love playing Video Games, Cosplaying, watching Anime, hanging out with friends & playing the Pokemon TCG of course ;] !
I'm a League Leader & Pokemon Professor for Johnny Cee's Squirtle Squad In Schofield, WI!
Glad to be here! :D

Hey, my name is Joe, I'm 16 year and I'm originally from England but currently reside in Florida. I've loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember and I stumbled across this forum while looking for information and speculation on potential R/S remakes, so here I am!

My interests are obviously pokemon, my favorite pokemon being Growlithe. I also like to swim, I'm on my high school swim team, as well as it's track and field team. I'm openly gay and overall I'd like to think I'm a good person so I'm excited to start making new friends on here. BW wifi battles is also something I've been wanting to get into but never really knew how, so maybe someone could help me with that sometime too. :)

What's up everyone? I go by the name of Jetfire.
Poke fan since I was a wee lad, and since then i've been diligently following the series since then. I was actually googling some information regarding Black 2, and this website popped up. Seems like a really nice forum, and I was actually considering being part of a community again. Looking forward to speaking to the vast majority of you.

As for me .. I'm 21 years old, Architect major and rock climber.

Hello! :D

I can't remember where/when I found out about Pokebeach. I've been coming here FOR YEARS (to the main site) and just decided to join the forums and get involved!
I'd say I don't have many interest. But I love reading/learning about almost anything to do with science. My favorites would have to be space and plant/human biology though. I'm studying biology in school. Which I'm just getting back into after a couple years... I also play poker and pretty good money at doing so.
Some of my hobbies, other than what's listed above are video games, but I can't really seem to find the time for them so much anymore :(. My favorites are Pokemon, Zelda, and Metroid. I've played about every main series game from each of them, and they're all the greatest :D. I just recently started collecting Pokemon cards again. I think it is kind of addicting but fun lol. I'd love to play too, but isn't anywhere around here :(. Also have an interest in psychology.

I feel like I've wrote too much and no one will read all of it anyway. So see ya around!

Hi there! I'm Tamara. I'm an 18-year old living in Canada, eh.
I started collecting Pokemon cards with my best friend just recently.
We've mostly been focusing on the Black & White sets (just opened a box of Boundaries Crossed last night), but we're trying to get ahold of a lot of older cards as well. Already snagged a first edition Charizard. :)
I joined this site because I'm interested in getting input from other collectors in regard to pull rates, and the best websites to buy boxes off of.
We may be interested in trades, depends what you want and we have. (and vice-versa)
And I also have a crap load of those code cards that come in the booster packs. (300+)
Anyone know where I can sell them for a decent price?

Hello Pokemon Legends Hows it going my Name is Curtis
and i'm a Massive Pokemon Nerd!
i Joined because i love the site and i like how you keep the Deck lists and Walkthroughs there useful
i Found out about Poke Beach on another pokemon site called http://google.com/
My Hobbies are having fun, Meeting people, Respecting people, Watching and playin pokemon, Listening to Music, Watching Sports and playing Games
Interests Pokemon, Music, Sports, Video games 3652-1039-2804 Friend code
i hope to get myself known and feel important!
PREPARE FOR FUN AND MAKE THAT DOUBLE
SHOCKING THE WORLD LIKE PIKACHU
MY RESPECT IS LIKE AN AURA IT CAN'T BE BROKEN
I JUST HOPE I CAN ENTERTAIN YOU AND THAT'S ALL!

'Ollo!

I'm one, but you may call me Megaman or Harry, whatever floats your boat. I'm 15 years old, and I love to swim, run and draw. I'm really a MM fanatic, but I ofcourse also enjoy Pokemon! Incase you're wondering, my two favourites would have to be Walrein (always have a team with Walrein) and Ludicolo. Yup, I loved Gen 3 and I have a soft spot for Water types. I recently joined Pokebeach as i've heard it's a great forum for new aspiring Fakemon Designers. I draw Fakemon, traditionally and digitally, which you can check out at deviantart, although i'm still constructing my account and getting it up to date. I like entering contests, but i'm afraid i'm not much of an avid chatter, so don't expect long interesting PMs. Hope to chat to you more some more, maybe show you some of my work.

Hello everybody,
I'm RegiReal, and i am a VERY new mwmber,
me and my brothers have been playing pokemon tcg longer than i can remember. i recently started playing the game competevley, and whilst searching for some deck ideas i came across this sight, i hope to become better at this wonderful game.

Hey Guys my name is pokerocks and i love pokemon, i love collecting,playing and just enjoying it. I got into Pokemon about a year ago and i have grown to love it. Thanks guys for reading and i will catch you guys later.

M'kay so I am CloudlessRayne, Rayne for short. I have been on the chat for a while, but just recently decided to make an official account on here and join all officially and stuffs.

1) Why I joined? I felt like it... I had some free time and have meant to join for some time, why not now?

2)Me interests? Hmmm, reading, writing, playing some video games, hanging out with family/friends, and exploring different countries

3)Hobbies? Whoops, kind of made the first one all inclusive

4)Anything Else?
Just felt like using the questions because it seemed easiest. Ummmm, I dont think I have anything special to share... So nope, that's it. Glad I could join :D

Hello i am a new member my name is Robert/GOTHIC I'm 19. I've been a Pokemon fan since it was first brought to the USA I heard about pokebeach on Facebook i like all anime.

I guess I missed the message about posting here first before the forums xD. My names Dr.O, I came across the site doing general question research about how the game has changed and developed over the years while deciding what newer cards to get as gifts. And decided to register due to its higher activity than other pokemon related forums. Interests include: Just about everything. Sports, other mmos, table top games, collecting cards/trends, you name it, I probably do it. Any thing else that's relevant? Well I'm probably older than a lot who contribute here, but I use to play back when pokemon only had 150 pokemon and just started expanding. But that does not mean I bite or am that old man that will steal a kids soccer ball for landing in their yard! :D

Hello, everyone. You can call me Hardy.
Why I joined - Just wanted to expand my creativity, especially on fake cards. :D
Where I found out about PokéBeach - from someone. I have found this site a few years ago, but I was busy with other stuff to the point that I almost forgot about it.
Your interests - Gaming, messing up with Photoshop.
Hobbies - Programming and drawing.

Hey PokeBeach! I'm actually surprised I never made an account here until now... well then: I'm Shreyas, and I have been around many other Pokemon forums. I do play competitive Pokemon, and I do know about EVs and IVs, and I love to battle. As for now, DS battling is going to be hard for me unless you want to do some VGCs battles ;)

As for the VGCs, I have gone to every regional in my area since 2010, and I went to nationals once, but I hope to do it again soon. Maybe you may have seen me at California's regionals? .-.

So, yeah. Nice to meet you all, and I hope to get to know some of you on here!

OH, and I'm also trying to get into TCG... except... I have absolutely no idea where to start.

Hey guys Tr0n here. I am from Minnesota, USA. I play the TCG all the time with friends and my favorite hobby is trading. Trading anything, cards, video games, jewelry, clothes, ETC.

I'm looking forward to creating a trade forum and trading with the best of you all.

Hello this is Brad or also known as Packers-Fan-Ches. I joined PokemonBeach when I was looking for a pokemon morphing game. My hobbies include football and tennis. I hate the new region but the first 3 were 3pic! I prefer a mixed team of..{P}{R}{F}{W}{L} and {DRG}. I don't play cards as much as i do video games but still pokemon is fun!

Back