Introduce Yourself!

hi im battler077 and im also a new member
i found this website while searching on google. im from argentina and i started playing TCG since the last year
i was looking for deck sugestions and posible trades, mainly NVI
My hobby is collection and wii
thanks for reading

Uhm, hi!

I'm Avey and eh, I signed up because I'm in need of your expertise.
I found your site when going through countless pages in order to find out what my ol' cards could possibly be worth.

Hello,

I am new to this page and am excited to read and discuss the fun my family has with Pokemon. We have an 8 year old son who started playing over a year ago and now so do his parents. I love the game and the values it gives us as a family

Hi Guys, I'm SuperTacoTiger, but you can refer to me as Tiger :)

I have been a Pokemon fan since Christmas of 2003, when I got my first Pokemon game, Sapphire.

I joined to find fun trading/battling partners, and maybe just some good friends overall. :D

Hi everyone! My name is Bryan. I am trying to get back into competitive Pokemon TCG. I found this site from a few people in the PTCGO program and they highly recomended the site. This site looks amazing from what I have seen thus far and I am very excited to delve more into this site and get my feet back on the ground. Thanks for your time everyone.

Hello there~ My name is Oaid, Pasket, Jackie, whatever xD I joined because I am trying to get back into competitive battling. I quit for a while because I felt like people were taking it way too seriously and it just took the fun out of it. I found this site through google. xD As far as interests, I am an artist of various types, I love most video games, and.. hm. I'm not sure what else. xD As far as hobbies, I suppose those sort of fall into that as well. Painting/Sculpting/Doodling/Writing/Playing an instrument are pretty much what I do in my spare time, as well as play Pokemon of course. Nothing else to say really~ I hope to get to know all of you well. :3

My name is David Milner.

I joined to overall improve myself as a player.

I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I hope to learn a lot :)

Hello everybody. I was a member here back around 2010, but I left the sight soon after joining. I was still an immature kid then, and I didn't like the site because everybody was so grown up. I've grown up a lot since then, and I came back to the site to discuss some matters of the front page with the admin. I figured that I might as well stay anyways. I've put in a request for a username change, so hopefully it gets accepted.

Yo I am Pokemine Breh! I've loved pokemon since 1996 and hopefully I'll love it for a lot longer! I found out about this by just googling stuff about pokemon(yea I do that sometimes) and I came upon a forum about the new Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, and pokebeach hooked me in! So yea, thats my story!

Hi, my name is nick i have been a pokemon fan since i was 3. my cousin was a pokemon ever since red and blue and he got me into it. my first game was gold, that he got me for my birthday ever since then i have never stopped loving pokemon games, anime ,tcg, and collecting plush and figurines. i am 15 and also love skateboarding. i have a Youtube account. I do pokemon game updates lp's and wifi battles feel free to check it out.:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlaredBlaziken711?feature=guide

Hey all
My name is Tom and I've been playing Pokemon ever since the first generation, I've joined this because I wanted to see and talk about people's ideas on the new generation coming in October
Hope to hear your ideas on the forums
Also I'm up for battles just give me a pm then we'll see if I can put some experience to the test
Thanks all :)

Hiya ^v^ I'm Articuno! Had to use Articuno144 as the name was taken but I go by Articuno everywhere else pretty much!

I joined because I was browsing the forums for comments about the new Pokemon and I realised I quite liked the community! It's normally hard to find a community that is both active and friendly.
I've been using Pokebeach for years, I'd not be able to pinpoint how I found it unfortunately, very likely links from other users.

So, my interests are in my profile (at least the main ones are), and my hobbies will eventually be there. So I will leave them off here for now XD

Hopefully I will stick around and eventually fit in ^v^ Thanks for reading.

Hey folks (or whomever is still reading these)

Those who want can call me Kevin,
To make a long story short:

I've been a fan of pokemon for a very long time now.
One of the "lucky" people who can still say they were there since the beginning ;)

I started my "fandom" with the animé since my parents saw it unfit to invest a lot in the cardgame back then.
The video game debut came with Ruby version in '04 and has continued with at least one of every series that followed.

Currently also playing the older games via Visual Boy().
I ended up on Pokebeach a few years ago while searching around the web and have been reading the posts ever since.

Not really into the cardgame anymore though, but still very active in the gaming and animé departments!

But now I decided it was time to finally join the community on the forums!

Hey. I'm Dee, 22, Montrealer. I've been lurking on this site for quite a few years, and I figured it was about time I joined the forums. I've been in the Pokémon fandom since late '99, and I mostly play the games + collect the merchandise. I'm hoping to give competitive battling a try with the new gen.

Well, hello to all you lovely people! I'm Seliane, but feel free to just address me as Sel or Sellie. I joined pokebeach because I just love pokemon. I've been in love with it ever since my cousin introduced me to it when I was eight years old. So, I stumbled across this site when I was surfing the web, looking for pokemon roleplaying games and forums. Pokebeach was the first one that I saw, so I clicked on it and found myself here. The graphics were fantastic, the staff seemed wonderful, and all the members seemed active and friendly. Seeing all that, it made me want to join - and that just what I did.

The things I'm into are playing my nintendo ds (obviously), playing wii, surfing the web, taking vacations to foreign countries, skiing, trying new foods, and reading. My favorite pokemon are shiny cresselia, serperior, snivy, zekrom, lugia, rayquaza, espeon, shiny umbreon, hydreigon, dragonair, milotic, palkia, and empoleon. My first pokemon game was pokemon pearl, but I also have pokemon emerald, pokemon soulsilver, pokemon crystal, pokemon white, pokemon white 2, mystery dungeon: explorers of time, mystery dungeon: explorers of sky, pokemon ranger: shadows of almia, and pokemon ranger: guardian signs. On the wii, I have pokemon battle revolution, pokepark, and pokepark 2: wonders beyond. When I recieve my 3Ds for my birthday in May, I will get the new mystery dungeon game, and in october I will be getting pokemon X.

Well, that's me. Feel free to pm me if you need a friend to chat with. I'll see you all around, then. Au revoir, Ciao, Cheerio, for now! <3

-- seliane ☾

Hello! I'm xSchumix and I played the TCG and video games for a loooooooooong time. I love to goof around with friends but can also be focused when I need to be. Anyways, a couple years back I stopped playing because of high school and stuff, but recently I became interested in the series again. I played the TCG competitively so I know the game quite well, but I stopped playing around the time Noble Victories came out. Regardless, I'm kinda looking at getting back into it and hope to have a great time and make new friends while doing so!

hello im freetoroam i came across this website when i was looking for ptd forums im huge fan of ptd and im looking for gifts i missed on ptd such as shiny bulbasaur or a shiny squirtle my hobbies are writing drawing and playing ptd and ptd 2

Hi all, Smityhimer here! I'm 19 years old and i go to college. And I've really been just browsing the internet trying to find out if i have actually shadow-less blister packs lolol. I'm from the USA and i never really played the trading card game, rather just thought the cards were cool; i was way more into the games, i still have RBY/GSC/RSEFRLG. i love playing Pokemon, as well as just hanging out with friends :) my favorite Pokemon is definitely Lapras. All 15 of my Pokemon games ( Gen 1-Gen 3, Platinum, Heart Gold, White, Black 2) are treasured. And this forum seemed like an awesome Pokemon one so i want to give it a try :) just pm me if you'd want to know more!

Hello everyone!

I am a 17 year old American who aspires to be the best mono type Pokemon battler I can be (my favorite type is psychic). I came to these forums a couple years ago actually for Pokemon news, but I am just now getting an account. Also, I have been into Pokemon for a very long time. My first Pokemon game ever was Pokemon Blue. And before anyone asks, no, I am not a "genwunner" I love all generations of Pokemon equally. Anyways, I hope to have a fun time on these forums, and maybe I'll talk to you guys soon!

Hey , im hunter
I came here becuase i just fond out about the forums , your updates and tcg news are very good!
I like pokemon cards and making them :)

Back