XY Interview with Masuda in Japanese - Requires Proper Translation

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon_005_cs1w1_720x540.jpg

ポケモンセンターヨコハマで行われたファンミーティングに参加してきました!
6時半に家を出て8時半に着き、待っている間に待っている間に野良バトルしたり、5Vユキワラシを対価交換したりしました。ネット接続なしですれ違いの延べ人数が2000人を超えるとは……ポケセンってすげえ! 東京にはよく出没しますが、ほとんど地下には行ってないのでね……。
さて、ユズヤは2回目に参加することができました。1回目も窓越しに見ていましたが全然聞こえなかったw
その節は本当にありがとうございましたm(_ _)m(私信)
動画・録音が不可で撮影はOKとのことだったのでiPhoneで何枚か撮りました、デジカメ持っていけばよかったな。

2回目は大体以下の通りでした。

・XYで好きなポケモン
増田さん:ニンフィア。かわいいのが好きなんですよ。何回もテストプレイをしてて好きになりました。ニンフィアのひらひらが俺にもつかないかなって思いますよ
景山さん:最初のポケモンではケロマツ押し。アニメでもすごく活躍してますよね。あとはメェークルが好き。
★メェークルに乗ったとき流れる音楽は最初はなくて道路の音楽のままだったが、乗ったときに気分を変えたいので、後になり音楽をつけたそうです。

・XYで好きな曲
増田さん:四天王戦。ストリーミングでいろんなことができるようになった
景山さん:色々あって選べない…(ちゃんと答えたかは忘れた)

・質問コーナー
Q.エンディングのKISEKIを歌詞つきで歌って欲しいです!
A.質問じゃないよねそれw……といいつつちょっと弾いてくれました。
エンディングの歌詞は増田さん&松島さんの共同作詞ということもここで判明。
Q.PRESS STARTの経験から、何か変わったり改めて意識したことはありましたか。
A.オーケストラの楽譜を作ったことから、譜面の書き方や概念が変わったという感じがある(景山さん)
僕はそこから影響を受けました(増田さん)

・いろいろ
・初代戦闘BGMのベース音(8分の構成)はほとんど変わらずに引き継がれていて、一回変えてみたら「ポケモンっぽくないな」となった。
・友達戦の最後に、友達のテーマのフレーズを入れている。共通したフレーズを入れているのは他にもある。
・フレア団の音楽は、あえて不協和音やノイズを使うことで、テーマである「美」と対極にした。
・フレア団は難しいことをなくして、前作よりかなりシンプルにした。なんで変な格好してるんだ?という分かり易さ。
・ポケモンのBGMをつくるにあたり意識していることはどこにいるかを分かり易くすること。ポケモンの出る道路や洞窟と、街やポケモンセンターで雰囲気をわけてある程度記号化している。道路は勇ましい、ポケモンが出そうな感じとか。
・ゲームの音楽というのは、ゲームではタイミングはプレイヤーに任せられるので、普通の作曲とは違う。どう感情を動かすのかという点も同様

ラストの演奏は1回目はAZとエイセツシティ、2回目はミアレシティとエイセツシティ、3回目はクノエシティとミアテレシティ+プラターヌ博士のテーマ。
準備していた曲から選んでくださいというものでした。
選択肢:サナと、AZ、2番道路、ミアレシティ、クノエシティ、エイセツシティ、ともだちのテーマ「ずっと友達」
これら以外は準備してなかったそうですが、2回目では「メェークルに乗って」「KISEKI」「ポケモンセンター」などを演奏してくれました。
話の内容は、ファミ通など既出のインタビュー記事と被る部分もあったと思います。2回目は作曲の佐藤さんと上記の松島さん他、計4人のゲーフリスタッフが来ていました。

フラダリの未公開設定資料集群が特別に公開されました! メカ関連です。腕メカは虫を意識したとのこと。
フラダリに人気があるのは知っているようでしたw
pokemon_014_cs1w1_720x540.jpg

pokemon_015_cs1w1_720x540.jpg

pokemon_011_cs1w1_720x540.jpg

pokemon_012_cs1w1_720x540.jpg

pokemon_004_cs1w1_720x539.jpg

credit to : http://raim2005.blog18.fc2.com/

RE: Interview in Japanese - Requires Translation

Until we have a better translation, here is Google Translate for you:

We have been participating in the fan meeting that was held at the Pokemon Center Yokohama !
Arrived at 8:30 and left the house at 6:30 , you can Nora battle while waiting while waiting , we exchange or consideration the 5V Yukiwarashi . The dude ... What Pokesen total number of passing is said more than 2000 people without Internet connection ! You haunt well in Tokyo , but ... It is after all not go in the basement most of the time.
Well , Yuzuya was able to participate for the second time . I was watching through the window as well first but w you did not hear at all
M Thank you very much (__) m the clause ( personal communication )
I took some photos with iPhone, Do not I should go with digital camera video and recording , so that was OK with taking in the impossible .

Second time were as roughly following .

Pokemon you want by XY
Masuda : Ninfia . I I like cute . I was in love many times be in the test play . I think the fluttering of Ninfia me wonder if not tired, even to me
Kageyama : Press Keromatsu In Pokemon first . You do have very active in the anime . I like Me~ekuru afterward .
★ music played when I got to Me~ekuru remained the music of the road and not at first, but because I want to change the mood when riding , it seems to have turned on the music and the trailing .

, Music you like in the XY
Masuda : Devas war . I can now various streaming
Kageyama : I do not choose They had various ... ( can not remember whether I answered properly )

Question Corner
I want you to sing with the lyrics of KISEKI Q. ending !
It was me playing a little while called it w ... I 'm not A. question .
It lyrics of ending that co- lyricist of Masuda & Matsushima 's also found here .
Have you had that experience Q.PRESS START, was conscious again or something unusual .
There is a feeling from that made ​​the music of A. orchestra , and concepts of how to write music that has changed ( Kageyama )
Were affected from there I ( Masuda )

- Various
· I have taken over the sound of the first base battle BGM ( with eight minutes) almost unchanged , and became "Do not it like Pokemon " Why do not you change once .
· At the end of the war friends , I have put the phrase of the theme of friends. You have put the phrase in common and there are other .
· The music flare team , by using the noise and dissonance dare was the counter electrode and the theme "beauty" .
- By eliminating the difficult , flare Dan was fairly simple than previous work . I'm been looking weird why ? Ease of understanding .
- That you are aware As we make the BGM of Pokemon thing to make it easier to understand where they are . Caves and the roads and out of Pokemon , you have symbols to some extent by dividing the atmosphere at the Pokemon Center and town . Brave the road , such as feeling Pokemon is likely out .
Timing because it is left to the player in the game , the music of the game , different from the composition of the ordinary . What point is whether moving the same emotions

The first time Eisetsushiti and AZ, and Eisetsushiti Miareshiti , third theme Miatereshiti + Puratanu Dr. Kunoeshiti the second time playing the last .
It was that please choose songs from where they were preparing .
"Friends forever" and Sana , theme , second road AZ, Miareshiti , Kunoeshiti , Eisetsushiti , my friend : choice
It seems to have not been prepared other than these , " Riding on the Me~ekuru " They wanted to do a play " KISEKI " and " Pokemon Center " in the second time .
I think the contents of the story , and was also part incurring interview with the foregoing , such as Famitsu . Game pretend other staff Matsushima 's and above Mr. Sato composer , a total of four people were there the second time .

Unpublished Cels group of fleur-de-lis / fleur-de-lys was released specially! Mechanism is related . Mechanical arm thing and was conscious of the insect .
W are popular in the fleur-de-lis / fleur-de-lys seemed to know

Japanese always get the better stuff. I would love if they were to release a book with Sugimori's artwork (I think there's none to my knowledge but I might be wrong). Sugimori along with Shinkawa (MGS) and Ayami Kojima (Castlevania) are some of the best artists when it comes to games' artwork.

Holy shit! I want that awesome map of lumiose in english. Do you think the american branch of the pokemon company will release it? since they are making everything worldwide this time...

professorlight said:
Holy shit! I want that awesome map of lumiose in english. Do you think the american branch of the pokemon company will release it? since they are making everything worldwide this time...

"Everything worldwide" is simply not true. The only thing this generation happening worldwide simultaneously was the actual release of the games and the Torchic distribution. As far as everything else goes, Japan will always get thing earlier, faster, and with greater quantity than anywhere else in the world. The TCG and Anime are still released in Japan first (to my knowledge) and Japan has already received multiple mystery gift pokemon via events there. This is extremely disheartening, since it is a simple thing to distribute pokemon worldwide over wifi, instead of just to Japanese players. This is the main problem I've had with the series, and was especially apparent last generation, with things like the Kanto starters with hidden abilities only being available to Japanese players, who could then clone them and ask for RIDICULOUSLY rare event pokemon for trade in exchange for them.

So, in answer to your question...I highly doubt it.

Back