Internal Server Errors, Downtime, Slowness, Other Errors

ALL THE TIME!! And I have a really weird glitch! Everytime I want to go to my profile, it keeps changing me to other random users!!!

I get an error about every 30 flips of the page.:)

ISE's seemed to have disappeared, but recently I've been getting something called a:

MySQL Error.

Or something like that..:S

Zaroco said:
ISE's seemed to have disappeared, but recently I've been getting something called a:

MySQL Error.

Or something like that..:S
And it's gone now. :F

It was just a forum error. That's why we have missing posts in Gaming Discussion.

cute-mew :F said:
They come in periods, every now and then, you can access anything for a while, then, suddenly, everything goes back to normal. Usually you can access a page by just refreshing, but then it sometimes just appears as a text format or everything's just lagging.

ISEs usually just happen right after you're trying to post or send a PM, but after trying to post 1 or 2 times, it's usually solved. 75% of my PMs are affected by this, and around 50% of my posts, it's seriously getting on my nerves. The main problem with these is the fact that you don't know if you send something or not, so you have to do weird stuff to find out.

In a 1-hour period, I usually have around 1 to 2 ISEs, in day that would have to be around 10-12, more when I'm being really active.

Pretty much the same here! But slightly more often. Usually when I get a bad day it can heppe any amount of times from 5 to 45.
light manaphy said:
PPM:no because I created that avatar!!and it is only in my computer

You used to have it as your avy... maybe he copied it?

Posts in The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread are sticking when one of us gets to the bottom of the page. They don't show up until someone else posts. It does it in other forums here too.:)

I experienced them every time i clicked a link one day last week (Talked to both KG and WPM about it)

I also had an Internal Server error today, but it was the first one since, and it was only once, so I don't believe it was that big of a deal.

I had some "Page couldn't be found" error several times when I wanted to post in a thrad today...

When I try to edit one of my posts I have to click the button anywhere from 4 to 7 times and if I don't it will not go to the edit screen.:)

Back