Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Sigh... I had posting problems earlier.

You should change the host.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am just wondering. Why are there so many errors with the forums now? There was hardly nothing until about June or July. My guess is there is too many member accounts and the accounts that are never used Should be deleted. That should clear up some of the mess. That is probably one of many problems with the forums.:)

shard79

Elite Trainer
Its happened numerous times, and sometimes when I click "Post Reply", it just takes me to a white screen and says done loading in the bottom :F These problems are really annoying, theyve happened about 19 times to me within the day yesterday :F

Aqua Smeargle

Aspiring Trainer
I hadn't been noticing these much since about a month ago, but they seem to be coming back once again. I've gotten at least ten of them already today.

Is this just cuased by the server not being able to meet demands, or are there other issues?

MquaZa

PB's D/P & G/S Player
Internal Server Errors ... umm ... 5 times a day or 0 times a day ... but it's anoying ...

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
For other errors, several members had problems seeing posts on threads today... You know, the stickify thing?