Internal Server Errors, Downtime, Slowness, Other Errors

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
How often have you experienced these type of phenomena recently, and to what capacity? Are there so many that they are noticeable to you?

about 20-30 times a day (yeah, its BAD. help us WPM!)

They come in periods, every now and then, you can access anything for a while, then, suddenly, everything goes back to normal. Usually you can access a page by just refreshing, but then it sometimes just appears as a text format or everything's just lagging.

ISEs usually just happen right after you're trying to post or send a PM, but after trying to post 1 or 2 times, it's usually solved. 75% of my PMs are affected by this, and around 50% of my posts, it's seriously getting on my nerves. The main problem with these is the fact that you don't know if you send something or not, so you have to do weird stuff to find out.

In a 1-hour period, I usually have around 1 to 2 ISEs, in day that would have to be around 10-12, more when I'm being really active.

It was really bad a couple of weeks ago then it got better and I have just had about 5 more now!! Something is not working. Sometimes It can take 2 hours to enther the main page!

I only get a few a day now, but a week or two ago they were happening a lot so that I couldn't even get on the site. It seems like the problem went away pretty much now.

I get Internal Server Errors in little clumps when I want to visit a thread or forum, and they just happen randomly. They have been less frequent now. Before, they were happening very regularly with 3+ errors in a "clump", but now, it's only about 1-2 and on a less frequent level.

I also get the page in text format sometimes, I would probably encounter them around 4-5 times every hour. Especially when posting and viewing PM's.

Zaroco said:
I also get the page in text format sometimes, I would probably encounter them around 4-5 times every hour. Especially when posting and viewing PM's.
Yes, that one gets really irritating. The Quick Edit button will malfunction, so I have to click on Full Edit. When I do, ISEs come.

that won't go away for me. it just stays the same, even if i do what s-n says...

Yeah, I get a few ISEs. Their magnitude hasn't been high lately. Maybe, 5 a day at the most. For the downtime and slowness, I don't experience that much anymore.

Shawn out.

Back