• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Intense Voltage [Electivire,Luxray,and Ampharos] (Unlimited)

Is this a good deck?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Hi everybody! I made a deck today,and I wanted to know,what other people thought of it.
Pokemon
2 Electivire(D/P)3/100 (SW) 25/132
4 Electabuzz(SW) 87/132
2 Great Ampharos(HG/SS) 105/123
2 Ampharos(SW)1/132
4 Flaaffy(SW)50/132
4 Marrep (SW) 94/132
1 Luxray(Arceus)5/99
2 Luxio(Arceus)43/99
4 Shinx(Arceus)74/99

Trainers,Supporters and Pokemon Tools
2 Rare Candy (GE) 102/106
2 Roseanne's Research(SW) 125/132
2 Night Maintenance (SW) 120/132
1 Looker's Investigation (P) 109/127
2 Department Store Girl{Arceus) 85/99
4 Prof. Oak's Visit(Arceus)90/99
2 Lucky Egg(Arceus) 88/99

Energy
20 Electric

Strategy
For Luxray and family: Use Department Store Girl to get the Lucky Egg for Luxray's Gadget Bolt move. Use Prof. Oak's Visit to try to gain more Electric energy for Luxio.

For Electivire Family: Use Flaaffy to gain more Electric energy for both of their attacks.

For Ampharos Family: Use Great Ampharos to get rid of opponent's energy,use their supporter's to my advantage,and do some good damage.

Thanks in advance!

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
Alright, so to start off, we should try lowering it to only two lines of Pokémon. That means eliminating either Luxray, Electivire, or Ampharos. I think Luxray helps the least, especially since you're running a 4-2-1 line (pyramids almost never work). Now, I'd like to change the Electivire line to 3 Electabuzz and 3 Electivire. Except I think it would help if we changed all the Electivire to the one from Secret Wonders, with Motor Drive. Also, we can take out a Flaaffy.

-1 Electabuzz
+2 Electivire SW
-1 Electivire DP
-1 Luxray
-2 Luxio
-4 Shinx
-1 Flaaffy

Okay, now for the strategy. You want to be attacking every turn, so I think this could work to get some good, consistent damage. Use Ampharos, and Ampharos only, to attack. Get 3 Electivire on your bench so that when an Ampharos gets KO'd, you can take the energy and send it up to the Electivires, so it doesn't get wasted. And now for the card that brings it all together– Shaymin UL. Play this on the bench when you need to move that energy to your active Ampharos, and boom, a fully set up Ampharos. Your ideal bench is 3 Electivire, 1 Ampharos, and 1 Shaymin (or a spot Shaymin can be played into).

+2 Shaymin UL

Okay, so we have 6 empty spots. Let's move on to energy: 20 energy is much too much now that we have all this recovery. Let's change it to 10 lightning energy and 4 Rescue Energy– with Rescue, we can get Ampharos back once they're Knocked Out. Plus, we don't have to attach as many lightning energy to Ampharos to fulfill its energy requirements.

-10 Lightning energy
+4 Rescue Energy

That gives us 12 open spots, meaning 27 total for T/S/S. I don't like your T/S/S list, to be honest, so let's start completely over:

3x Rare Candy
2x Broken Time-Space
4x Super Scoop Up
4x Pokémon Communication
1x Luxury Ball
3x Roseanne's Research
2x Celio's Network
3x Seeker
3x Junk Arm
2x Dual Ball

Hope this helps– it's not perfect by any means, but it should be pretty good for the strategy you're using.

UmbraESP

baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbacon
Wow,thanks a lot for the feedback! I'll try to fix it tonight. Thanks again!:D