Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcanine 274 said:
Alright, I have enough for a decent sized book, but I'm just going to say why I had the surgery.

When I was 12 years old I went to a water-park in Oklahoma City called White Water Bay.  Anyways I went off a slide that probably is a 6-8 foot drop.  When I hit the pool below I felt a sharp pain seer through my left arm, and when I came to the surface I realized that I could not move my left arm.  

Somehow I swam the ~10 feet to the edge of the pool (with people jumping in behind me, still.  WAIT YOUR TURN).  Anyways I told my mom, who rushed me to the sad little doctor's place at the park, who decided that it was out-of-socket, and told me to go to the hospital.

Fastforward to the Hospital and picture my family and I, sopping wet with beach towels draped around us.  White trash, anyone?  lol.

I had to take X-rays of the arm (that was fun) and stand in the waiting room for 2-and-a-half hours, until my doctor decided that he would see me.  He then told me that I broke my arm, due to a cist in my arm.  Funfunfun.

I had to wear this horrible sling for about 10 weeks, but once I got out of it, I found out the cist was still there.  So I had to wait until iy was fully healed before I could get surgery.  But then I decided that I should wait until early-summer and not fight with it in the school-year.

And...here I am.  Yay?

lol that took 13 minutes to write ;p

Arcanine out.

lol, "Bay." XP

White trash? ARCY?!?

I know ;_; . We weren't planning on going to the emergency room.

Who would've thought there was a bay in Oklahoma..

Arcanine out.

lol, GODZILLA mentioned something about a "waterpark incident". lol, well, good to see you're not dead or anything like that. :F

Shawn out.

1: I injured my right foot with a glass.consecuency:I didn,t walk for a week
2: several bumps in my head.consecuency:I have amnesia sometimes and I recover in 15-20 minutes

Once i got a bump on as big as half of my forhead.(And I Admit I do have a big forhead) Thank goodness I didnt get a cuncusion

Lets see...

I got hit by a tree,got my forehead cracked open by a baseball bat , got diabetes:( and also i have a fever that i got on monday and today it went up to 103.9 and also i stepped on glass.

I've had my appendix taken out.One time I slid my big toe on the floor,and it started to blead really bad.When it started to get better I was playing barefoot on a sidwalk and I did it again.This time it was on concrete though.:(I had 2 surgeries counting the appendix thing.My brother knocked me out once.

I stubed my toe so muck last weekk I thought it was broken.(Stubing your toe really hurts if you hit it hard enough)

h.d.v.b, why did your brother knock you out?
the worst I've had would bewhen I was playing with my two dogs and I fell and the back of my knee scraped the top of a post that was like shark teeth, and the entire back of my knee was covered in thick blood

1. Broke my left arm
2. Broke my left arm again
3. Got my face cut open by a wooden swing

WARNING: WOODEN SWINGS ARE EVIL!

Please do not revive dead topics, dead topics are topics which are more than 2 weeks old. Read the rules for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back