• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Inflosion (Infernape/Typhlosion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

corabed

Consistency is Key
This is just a league deck, but help is very much needed to make this faster. Thanks:)

~Pokemon-24~
3-3-3 Infernape (MD)
4-4-4 Typhlosion Prime (HGSS)
3 Spiritomb

~T/S/S-21~
3x Moo-Moo Milk
3x Rare Candy
3x Energy Search
3x Professor Elm's Training Method
3x Bebe's Search
4x Engineer's Adjustments
2x Burned Tower

~Energys-15~
15{R}Energy

~Stategy~
Set up Infernape active and 2/3 'flosion Primes.
Use Infernapes to Mega Bravo for as many 'flosion as you have and then reattach the discarded energy with afterburner.

My advice: play some Blissey. Since you won't have energy attached to you at all times, use Blissey Prime in preference to Moo-Moo Milk... or Spiritomb. Assuming they're AR Spiritomb, why are they even there? Trainer Lock doesn't work for this deck, you use trainers... Also, try to fit in basic support cards, like Uxie and Azelf, and you may want to consider taking out your 4 Engineer's Adjustment (doesn't have to be 4) for Ninetales or take out a 1-1 line of Typhlosion, because you shouldn't have a bench filled with 4 Typhlosion. So, here are my fixes:
-3 Spiritomb
-3 Moo-Moo Milk
-2 Engineer's Adjustment (it's not a bad thing to have a couple for a deck heavy on energy)
-1-1-1 Typhlosion (4-4-4 is WAY too much)
+2-2 Blissey Prime
+1 Uxie
+1 Azelf
+1 Luxury Ball
+2-2 Ninetales
These changes will just make the deck more consistent and speedy, I hope I helped! If you have any questions or anything with your deck or anything else, I'm always happy to help a newbie.

Thanks for the suggestions, but i'm NOT a newbie, i've been playing for 6 years and 7 cometitive months, i just wasn't thinking very hard when i built it as i'm basing my thinking on jumpluff. (You can help that to if you like).

The spiritom was only for evolving and your right I don't need it.
Blissey Prime... Why didn't I think of that?
Ninetales, yeah, dunno why I chose Engineers over that. Possibly because you draw one extra card but I suppose Ninetales is better.
I knew 4-4-4 was too many Typhlosions when I built it but I had some lying around.

Alright, sorry about calling you a newbie... Just gave off the signs that you were new to the metagame by your list ;)
Since your deck is heavy and dependant on energy, Ninetales is a good idea, it just makes the deck speedier. I do like the list, though, although it's not even close to metagame I think it could make a good rogue deck. I'll take a look at your Jumpluff too, if you want.

I have returned (finally).
I've had a busy week and couldn't reply.
Dia (and anyone else) if you would help my Jumpluff list i'd be very grateful! Thanks!

3-3-3x Infernape (MD)
3-3-3x Typhlosion Prime (HGSS)
2-2x Blissey Prime
2-2x Ninetails
1x Uxie
1x Azelf
(28)

3x Professor Elm's Training Method
3x Bebe's Search
2x Engineer's Adjustments
3x Rare Candy
3x Energy Search
1x Luxury Ball
2x Burned Tower
(17)

15 Fire
(15)

So your list looks like this. Hmm.. quite alot of pokes actually. Don't seem like the lines are right. Since your running candy, take out tomb, you can also out 1 stage 1 of each if you want, making them 3-2-3 lines. PETM and Bebe's are kind of redundant, I'd change the 3 PETM to 3 Collector. Help out all these basics. I'd probably take out energy search and add in 3 communications, and change burned tower to BTS, that way you'll be quicker to set up. collector for quil+chim+uxie, bench them, attach nrg, setup for 3-5 cards, communication something for an ape or typhlosion, candy into it, first turn got set up 1 stg2 already. personally i'd run 4-3-4 ape, 2-2-2 typhlosion, 2-2 ninetails, 1-1 blissey, 2 uxie, 1 azelf, giving u 2 extra spots, similiar to how vilegar runs its line. that way you can flood your apes and attack very quickly. maybe throw in a palmers with the extra space. Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the suggestions I will edit the list when I get it back from my friend.

corabed said:
Thanks for the suggestions I will edit the list when I get it back from my friend.

I would run something like this:

4-3-4 ape
2-2-2 typh
2-2 9tails
1-1 blissey prime
2 uxie
1 azelf

3 collector
3 bebes
2 engys/seeker (ape free retreat, can retreat , seeker, bts it back, attach, double typh attach, hit with 3 energy)
1 lookers
1 palmers

3 candy
3 comms
1 luxball

2 bts

15 fire

I'd say use Infernape LV X. Typhlosion primes are slow to set up, and flare up makes much better use of the discarded energies than afterburner. And also, Ape X would improve on your original infernapes' HP and burning head is good too.

Then, i'd substitute Typhlosion prime for HGSS typhlosion- 120 damage, discard 2 fires, Flare up, +8 fires for the deck, 150 damage!

RE: Inflosion (Infernape/Typhlosion) (Unlimited)

Please don't post in threads older than two weeks.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back