BW/BW2 Infinite use TMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this then, If I find or buy hyper beam, giga impact, or some new awesome move my entire team can learn it. I liked it before when you were forced to make a just o which move would fit perfectly for your Pokemon.

I think this is cool, finally I can teach all of my pokemon awesome moves like earthquake or something!

Finally I don't have to spend like 10 hours at the Game Corner trying to get some TM's and stuff.

It would just lead to broken. People will abuse the high power TM's like Earthquake. It sounds good right now, but just wait. It'll just be made to be broken.

From what I'm hearing, it seems good, but I'm just going to say it's bad to avoid starting a flame war.

That's Awesome! I sometimes have trouble choosing which pokemon to teach my TMs to but now it really doesn't matter anymore. Yahoo!!!

Its def a good thing. It will just make training pokemon for competitive battles easier because you will be able to teach them all tm moves instead of hacking them to get the tm move because you used the one you had.

Thats defenitlely not good -.- really you can teach to everyone strong moves .It will be a big lose to Pokemon

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
It would just lead to broken. People will abuse the high power TM's like Earthquake. It sounds good right now, but just wait. It'll just be made to be broken.
Like people don't already abuse Earthquake?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
That's what I think. It'll ruin the game to only have to get one TM and then be able to use it over and over again. This will be way too broken in competitive play and game-play alike. And for all you people who are saying this is a change for the better, now, it seems great. But later, it will start to drain the fun of the Pokemon game.

Decmaster said:
That's what I think. It'll ruin the game to only have to get one TM and then be able to use it over and over again. This will be way too broken in competitive play and game-play alike. And for all you people who are saying this is a change for the better, now, it seems great. But later, it will start to drain the fun of the Pokemon game.
I agree with you.After a while everyone will get bored seeing all of their pokemon having the same move.I think that the pokemon will not be unique like they are with they're moves different from each-other.

This is what I have been waiting for for a long, long time.

It has officially made my day. :D I use a lot of TMs whenever I battle via Wi-Fi (which, mind you, isn't very often). It's such a pain for me to have to go through games to nab a second Earthquake TM from say, my Emerald, and trade it over to D/P/Pt. Then when I find that I need a third TM, I have to restart Emerald AGAIN and grab it. :/ I hate trading for TMs, though, so I usually just get them myself.

Best news so far for me. :) This will be a big time-saver imo, and this means I don't have to scrounge through my Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Diamond/whatever versions much anymore; it's annoying to have to constantly restart my Emerald to get Earthquake or Overheat or whatever.

edit: Agreed with Gliscor. I don't think HMs will be going away; they'll probably be just like TMs now, except that they can't be deleted (barring the move deleter, of course). Plus, they have overworld uses. They can get you to places that you couldn't otherwise, like Surf, Cut, Waterfall, etc. That considered, I don't think they'll go away. ^^; I'm 99.6% sure on this. :)

Shimama-man said:
:O
Maybe they'll do away with HMs then?
NO MORE HM SLAVES

I don't think HM's will be going away, since they still can't be deleted by replacing it with another move. What if you are using Surf and come across a wild Pokemon battle in the Water?

I want somewhat weak moves to have infinite uses.I rather not find myself up against an already annoying army of shaymins that my friend has but then have it they all know hyper beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back