Fun Infinite Damage

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
Ok, hear me out. I'm not gonna say any of those *flip a coin until you get tails* stuff. This is something very elaborate that I came up with that could potentially allow you to deal infinite damage. Note: this is in unlimited format on TCGO.

Opponent's Field -

Bench:
Magnezone ULP
Zoroark GX SHL with DCE attached
Exeggcute PLF
Exeggcute PLF

Active:
Dialga & Palkia LEGEND TRI with 3 Metal Energy

Discard:
Doesn't Matter.

Deck:
1* Lileep, Anorith, Tirtouga, or Archen with Prehistoric Call.

Hand:
Doesn't matter.

Your Field -

Bench:
Zoroark GX SHL
Zoroark GX SHL
Zoroark GX SHL

Active:
Galvantula STS with any energy attached

Discard:
Doesn't matter.

Deck:
3*Lileep, Anorith, Tirtouga, or Archen with Prehistoric Call.

Hand:
Iris

Field -

Stadium: Mt. Coronet

How this works -
Every other turn use Mt. Coronet + Magnezone to set up a Dialga & Palkia LEGEND to use Sudden Delete. Every time Dialga uses Sudden Delete, use Galvantula's attack to KO the two benched Exeggcutes. Every turn use Trade on the Prehistoric Call Pokemon, and use Prehistoric Call when you've traded all of them into the deck, meaning one if 2 are in prizes, 3 if none are in prizes from Sudden Delete. The Prehistoric Calls + Zoroarks allow for the game to last infinitely, but the addition of the Magnezone and Dialga & Palkia allows for the Galvantula to continuously be taking prizes. Thus, after taking an infinite amount of prizes, you can use Iris and simply use Riotous Beating from one of the Zoroarks to deal an infinite amount of damage.

Do correct me if I'm wrong or confusing about some things,

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
You can also use a Porygon2/Trump Card/DevoSpray/BTS combo to use infinite Iris during your turn

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't LTC still banned in Unlimited? That's just off the top of my memory but now I'm not sure.
Unlimited is, well, unlimited. Literally any card is legal. This is why Unlimited was removed from the latter in favor of Legacy after AOR launched, they couldn't ban the Shiftry/Forest donk combo

Kontoleon

Aspiring Trainer
With a combination of Smeargles + Super Scoop Up + Junk Arm + Scoop Up Cyclone you can use up to 13 Iris in the one turn, even more with CRI Hydreigons and Rescue Stretchers and the like.
Believe my is much more! With format with Puzzle of time regular one mun do it 19 times with 2 coins tails (so max 21, so max 17 with banned puzzle).
(Plz Cheak my Infinity damage combo if it is correct).