• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard "Infinite Beatings" (Zoroark GX/Gardevoir GX)

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Yo guys today I was at league and finally got 3 Gardevoir GX and 4 Puzzle of time so I obviously had to build a Zoroark Gardevoir GX deck, and I love it, it's a lot of fun, so here's the list:

Pokemon: 20

3x Gardevoir GX (BUS)
2x Gallade (BTH)
1x Kirlia (BUS)
1x Kirlia (BTH)
3x Ralts (BTH)
1x Ralts (BUS)
3x Zoroark GX (SHL)
3x Zorua (SHL)
1x Mew EX (DRX)
2x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 32

3x N (FCO)
2x Professor Sycamore (BP)
2x Mallow (GRI)
2x Guzma (BUS)
2x Bridgette (BTH)

4x Ultra Ball (SUM)
4x Puzzle of Time (BP)
4x Rare Candy (SUM)
2x Field Blower (GRI)
1x Max Potion (GRI)
1x Enhanced Hammer (GRI)
1x Supper Rod (BTH)

2x Choice band (GRI)
1x Float Stone (BTH)

1x Parallel City (BTH)

Energy: 8

4x Double Colorless Energy (SUM)
4x Fairy Energy

So I used to hate playing against Gardy but now I love playing it :). I really like this deck (Again) and I am second guessing a lot of cards like Supper Rod, Puzzle Of Time, and the power of the Premonition/Trade combo. This deck gets set up really easily by using trade ability's and all the Rare candy's and you can get back resources with Supper Rod, Puzzle Of Time, and Twilight GX witch makes it hard to get decked out and also gives you a good Garbodor mach up because you can shuffle back 10 cards with Twilight GX and you can also reuse Field Blowers with Puzzles and Twilight GX as well. I only play a 3-3 Zoroark line and a thicker Gardy line because I tried out Tord's list and it didn't fit my play stile after playing so much Zoroark GX/Decidueye GX and have been happy with this. The only card that I don't use as often is Max potion but I know that it can be great in a lot of mach ups so that's why its in here. The thing that I don't want people telling me is to play a 3rd Lele witch 1. I don't have and 2. I don't think it's needed at all and I have never found myself wishing I had a 3rd Lele because the 2nd gets recycled so much that having Leles is never a problem.

Please tell me what you think of this deck and it is a lot of fun to play, Thanks for your time.

-Biff the Potato

Drop Kirlias. You want 4 N, 4 Guzma, at least 2 Acerola, 3 Brigette, a 4-4 Zoro line, and actually, better yet, just play a very lightly edited version of Tord's list. I think the deck is cute, but I personally don't care for playing it.

I tried a lightly edited version of Tord’s list but I ended up bricking to much for me, and the Kirlias are fine from my experience and you don’t need 4 N, 4 Guzma, and a 4-4 Zoroark line, you can recycle all those things with puzzles and Twilight GX. And in this deck I attack with Gardy, not Zoroark.

I tried a lightly edited version of Tord’s list but I ended up bricking to much for me, and the Kirlias are fine from my experience and you don’t need 4 N, 4 Guzma, and a 4-4 Zoroark line, you can recycle all those things with puzzles and Twilight GX. And in this deck I attack with Gardy, not Zoroark.
Oh, see, that's where the misunderstanding is happening. If your main attacker is Gardy, why are you only playing 4 Fairy? You don't want to blow Puzzles to get one if you need one. And Super Rod means you'll have to draw them after shuffling them back in. TBH, if you mainly attack with the Gardevoir line, wouldn't straight Gardy be the better way to do It?

Strait Gardy might be good, but both the Zoroarks really help for draw support and I think a 5th fairy energy might be good but the little fairy energy has been fine so far but s 5th would be good, any suggestions for what I should take out???

Back