Wi-Fi Trades INFERNAPE'S Player Thread!

Oh I forgot sorry. I don't remember you telling me that. I don't remember sometimes. I am a bit slow and sometimes I forget things. I did not mean to make you mad. Can you at least take me off your ignore list? Now I know so I will just wait.:)

Oh good. I will try to have a better team next time. However. I will have My Mewtwo and Rayquaza always in battle. I was just testing my other one anyway because I was see how he went in battle. It was the first one you KO'd that I was testing. Please no clauses when we battle. I rarely use 2 of the same Pokemon and rarely use OHKO moves but I do sometimes use them. Anyway see ya tomorrow.:)

To be honest....If you use OH-KO moves and three ubers.....I don't want to battle you. Sorry.

I'll let you use a couple of ubers, but NO more. And I certenly will not battle you if you use OH-KO moves.

That is fine. I don't use them that much anyway except in E4 battles and my other friends that don't mind them.:)

That is fine. Thanks. What happens if I accidentally hit the wrong attack? I have done that in error a few times but I try to avoid using them.:)

Once I've done EV training for xxashxx, I'll do a shiny Absol for you.
*It'll be cloned then EV'd.*

Could you get a Bulbasaur that knows Confusion (also male, so that I can pass the move on), if not a Male Sneasel/Wevil that knows Ice Punch.

Back