INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!!

Who Do You Think Will Win????

• light manaphy

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • riolu_ranger

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ssb4ever

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Moneyking63

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Blade rush

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jason Rules

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • greeniax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If I am reserved a spot, I will actually try. Lol!
Anyway, this is completely not epic. I really don't like the ending but whatev.

Yes you do have a reserved spot.

Belive me I really HATE how it ended to, but ssb had to drop out for some reason.

Thanks everyone (it would be better if I had to compete with ssb4ever this round) but see the scores 91 points!! (I wanted to hit that 100 points score but is okay) thanks everyone for the support given to me I hope I win another contest other time thanks and that´s all
LM

bonsly1994: You already have a reserved spot.

Monferno 11: Sorry, I will be the only judge for my next contest.

EVERYONE WHO I GAVE A RESERVED SPOT TO PLEASE POST THAT I DID GIVE YOU ONE, SO I CAN COUNT UP ALL THE CONTESTANT'S WE ALREADY HAVE.

I think my next contest will be a fusion contest. What do you guys think? The reason I might do this is becasue I already did everything in this contest.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!! Post here if I gave you a reserved spot!! I n

Well can I judge!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!! Post here if I gave you a reserved spot!! I n

Sorry as I just stated I will be the only judge.

Oh man! Well I think the next contest should be a Chibi contest like this:
6laxrp4.png

LM, could you show us the entry you were going to submit this round?

That SUCKS! WELL I AM BUSY ENOGHTH I GUESS

All people:Thanks for the comments!!
Acmetha:I didn,t finish it since I got the new that sbb4ever dropped out anyways if you can I can show you the scratches and my half-done background :F

I really want to see what I am up against in the next contest. If you are okay with me seeing, you could PM me or post it. If you want to keep it to yourself, I'm fine with that.

light manaphy: Can you Pm it to me to?

Back