INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! It's Over!! Great Job LM, You WIN!!

Who Do You Think Will Win????

• light manaphy

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • riolu_ranger

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ssb4ever

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Moneyking63

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Blade rush

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Jason Rules

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • greeniax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 8, (THE FINAL ROUND), WILL END MONDAY THE 26th!!

I will give you extra time LM.

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! ROUND 8, (THE FINAL ROUND), WILL END MONDAY THE 26th!!

I can't wait to see who will win!
GO ssb4ever!

lets go LM!!!

I can't wait! And meet my Digimon, DemiVeemon!

DemiVeemon,"Hi everybody!"
He is so cute!

Monferno 11: Please don't spam.

is this dead??
ant who, could the round be longer, i have ben very busy and havenm't got a sprite yet, mabye prolong it by 2 days, please... make it end on wednesday.

No, it's not dead.

Sure, but PLEASE try and get it in before then. I already gave you guys a really long time to do it though.

Two things:
1 I agree with ssb4ever give us more time (I had to do some things) although I already have two sprites I need the other and the background :F
2 Remember that my progress got deleted by my water error I am being the faster I can :F
So extend the round please :F

Ok I will. How does this Thursday sound?

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! Round 8,(The Final Round), Will End Thursday The 29th!!

Great! Can't wait to see your entry!

RE: INFERNAPE'S 2nd Spriting Contest!! Round 8,(The Final Round), Will End Thursday The 29th!!

i cant wait either!

Ya! Only 3 more days!

I have done half of my entry I pmed you INFERNAPE an sprite a bit of time ago I am doing the other two I put a lot of effort on another one now only one is missing I am being as fast as I can :F

Great! I cannot wait to see it!!!!!

This contest has been going on for a month and 12 days, and finnaly we have a winnner!

ssb4ever had to drop out for some reason. It's not becasue the time limit he just had to drop out.

So.....WINNER OF MY 2ND SPRITING CONTEST IS.....light manaphy!!!!!!! Congrats LM!!!! Good job ssb!!!!!!

Here are the trophys!!!! Give credit to the Elite Spriter Shop for the trophys!

Here ssb!
TCCARDREQUEST-7.png

Now let's look at ssb's amazing work!!
TCCARDREQUEST-4.png

And now for the winner!!!!!
TCCARDREQUEST-6.png

Now let's look at LM's amazing work!!
TCCARDREQUEST-5.png

Great job LM!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone for making this a really great contest!! I hope to have another one sometime soon!!

Hmmm.... I would've bet money on ssb4ever... but LM IS one of the best spriters here, and this helps prove it! INFERNAPE, would you also reserve me a place? I've gotten SO much better since this began :F.

Back