• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Infernape/Garchomp (Masters, for BRs)

SolemnParty

Not a Bug Catcher
Infernape/Garchomp
60 Cards

Pokemon: 18
3-1 Infernape 4 Lv. X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv. X
1-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X
2-1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Azelf LA
2 Crobat G
1 Dragonite FB
1 Toxicroak G
1 Bronzong G
1 Unown Q

T/S/S: 28
4 Cyrus’s Conspiracy
4 TGI Poke Turn
4 TGI Power Spray
4 TGI Energy Gain
2 TGI SP Radar
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Professor Oak’s New Theory
2 Bebe’s Search
1 Palmer’s Contribution
1 Aaron’s Collection

Energy: 14
5 Fire
1 Psychic
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Call Energy

Updated the list, but the deck is always going to need more work, and is always open to suggestions!

Have you tried Ambipom G instead of Dragonite FB? Ambipom is great for returning a KO on a Garchomp C, and because its easiar to get out and sometimes you can even get donks with it. Although Dragonite FB is great for tanking against SP builds.

Drifblim FB is a little debatable, Its a great late game tech but it's not so easy to get out even when you can use it with Bronzong G. And even then, ko'ing Uxies and Azelf are just 10 shy if your out of resources for using Flash Bites with Crobat G.

Adding one more PONT would be nice. Personally I'd take out either 1 Power Spray, or the Drifblim for one. 2 PONT though is good by itself.

It looks like a solid build, I love to try it out myself.

I decided to drop Drifblim FB for the 3rd PONT. I liked Drifblim, but I originally ran it with Lucario GL so it got the OHKO on AMU.

every sp deck should use a dialga g tech. with al those trainer locks going on add it or you'll never stand a chance against those decks, also without dialga mewto will disable you. sp's without dialga are sooo dead.

Then why am I 6-0 versus the deck so far?

I do want to fit in 1-1 Dialga and 2 Warp Energies, but I don't know how.

Scratch that. I want to test 1-1 Blaziken FB. Seems like a more consistent counter for this deck.

Updated list; running 1-1 Blaziken FB, and I already tested it against Vilegar. Pretty beast.

2-2 is more consistent for this deck and you should take out a call for a premier ball cause you run a lot lv x s.

IMO Ambipom G > Dragonite FB, it has better donk potential and can get set up in one turn.
-1 Dragonite FB
+1 Ambipom G
Also
-1 Power Spray/ Energy Gain (I don't think you need 4 of both)
+1 Professor Oak's New Theory
PONT is a great card and will help with the consistency of this deck.

I've been considering dropping a power spray, as I've barely used them in the last couple of weeks.

So I went 3-2 at Battle Roads, losing 1st round to Scizor Prime and 5th round to Gyarados with DGX. Suggestions on countering either deck?

uhm.. i'd take out the palmers for a second aarons, take out Dragonite FB for ambipom G...you get donks with ambi.. you could try a belt tech... but i wouldn't what to take out..maybe a crobat? plus when i played this deck, i called it GRAPE :D

Back