• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

InfernaDial (Next Local Championship)

techmek

Aspiring Trainer
here is deck list

2- 1 - Dialga G Lv. X
2 - 1 Infernape 4 LV.X
1 - Bronzong G
2 - Skuntank G
2 - Crobat G
1 - 1 Ninetales (PL)
1 - 1 Heatran Lv. X
1 - Azelf (Checks Prize cards)
1 - Houndoom 4

17 pokemon

4 - Flint's Willpower
4 - Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 - Pokémon Collector
2 - Team Galactic's Invention G-105 Poké Turn
4 - Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain
2 - Team Galactic's Invention G-109 SP Radar
2 - Premier Ball
2 - Bench Shield
2 - Champions Room
1 - Galactic HQ
2 - Bebes Search

10 - Fire
3 - Special Metal
2 - Psychic

15 Energy

Strategy: is about having the infernape out front using its lv. x attack. With the heatran lv x i can reattach the discarded energy so no discard. Dialga G lv x will block vileplume allowing me to play trainers, and other cards will provide support e.g . use ninetales to find energy to attach and crobat and skuntank to provide that extra little bit of damage. And houndoom can stop from retreating and burn which work well with the heatran again. Does require me getting out all lv X to be most effictive though.

How do you plan on getting Heatran lvX to the bench? as you can't level up pokemon on the bench, you can only level them up in the active position (it says that on the card)

Your DialgaNape needs som level max for Heatran. I'd take 1-1 Heatran out. I played this at Regions and went 2-4 :(. By the end I never even tryed to get a Heatran out.

Okay well if I get rid of the ninetales line as i think the vulpixs hp is to low and to vunerable, and I also get rid of the Pokemon Collectors then i add 3 level Max and 2 warp energy will that be more effective?

You're going to need the Division you're in in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Back