Indeedee 'CoroCoro Ichiban' Promo in September's Issue!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

2. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Why isn’t it represented by its psychic type?

3. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Indeedee is Psychic/Normal, and the Normal-type Indeedee has yet to be represented :p

AshCo likes this.
  4. AshCo Breaking za law, breaking za world
    AshCo

Yes indeedee, you're right about that!

Ha ha ha ha ha why do I do this this isn't funny

5. Tytus Expanded Best Format
    Tytus

I guess if there are any stage 1 or stage 2 decks that need energy acceleration that don't already have it this could be a good T1 attacker.

6. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

How did I forget that?

7. Emerfirek Aspiring Trainer
    Emerfirek

The first attack would make sense if it either did at least 10 damage as well, or had no energy cost. Why would anyone attach an energy to this card instead of attaching to the mon they are trying to accelerate to in the first place?

The Psychic attack for a Twin is significantly more respectable though, but I don't even know of any low HP, high energy cost attackers in the format that it could take advantage of anyway.

8. TSA123 i play pokeman
    TSA123

Just a worse version of Mewtwo EVO (which was only good because of Buzzwole GX)

Emerfirek likes this.
  9. Adrian Sandoval Arizona_Pokemon_Enthusiast
    Adrian Sandoval

i am new to pokebeach! nice to meet everyone! one quick question.... where do you find all the japanese pokemon products articled on this site. for instance the coro coro indeedee promo

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?