JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Incineroar, Torracat, and Litten have been revealed from the Japanese set Paradigm Trigger, which releases in Japan on October 21st. We should see most of the cards from this set become part of our Silver Tempest in November.
Litten – Fire – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[R] Gnaw: 10 damage.
[R][R] Reprisal: 20x damage. This attack does 20 damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2

Torracat – Fire – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Litten
[R][R] Gritty Claws: 40 damage. During your...

Continue reading...

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
LOVING the art!
The strategy, tho... Hitting 320 every other turn in the best-case scenario is not that good. Your opponent can play Scape Rope, Boss, or even hit for lower numbers to go around the strategy.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Nice art, but doesn't really fit the set. What does a laboratory in Alola have to do with the setting of most of the rest of Paradigm Trigger?

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I could say we'll have Incineroar CHR with Kukui,but we've already got with Rockruff.So I guess we'll have it with the SM\USUM protagonists?

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
I like how the incenaroars art looks so sleepy when it would probably show it as strong and fierce in the card, both other 2 arts are funny and cute as well

Ecat

Aspiring Trainer
All of the art on these three *chef's kiss*
I love the story these cards tell. You find a scared stray Litten, adopt it and it grows to Torracat and tries to eat your Luvdisk while it’s adjusting to domesticated life and then grows to an Incineroar and just sleeps all day, enjoying the good life lol