• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Incineroar-GX "Dark Box"

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Incineroar-GX "Dark Box"

Pokémon (19):

4 Litten
2 Torracat
4 Incineroar-GX SM8b
2 Hoopa-GX SM8b
3 Hoopa SLG
1 Guzzlord-GX
3 Tapu Lele-GX

Trainers (30):
4 Cynthia
2 Apricorn Maker
4 Nanu
2 Guzma
1 Tate & Liza
4 Rare Candy
1 Energy Recycle System
3 Choice Band
1 Max Potion
4 Ultra Ball
1 Timer Ball
3 Nest Ball

Energy (11):
11 Darkness Energy

Strategy:
Start out with Litten and Rare Candy into Incineroar-GX turn 2. Use Scar Charge to accelerate 3 [D] energy and either Nanu into a Hoopa or simply attack for 130+ Choice Band. This is currently a very rough draft, so any suggestions are welcome!

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Hi FourteenAlmonds,

Not entire sure on this list. It seems to be a little clunky and I dislike the idea to invest that many resources in Incineroar GX just to sacrifice him to revive Hoopa from the discard. Personally I would consider a combo with Darkrai GX. You discard Darkrai GX and revive him from the discard with a free Darkness Energy card attached to it. It provides a little less acceleration but you can continue to retrieve Darkrai Gx from the discard and harvest his free energy with Energy Switch if we do not receieve Darkness-specific acceleration in this set. This also frees a lot of deck slots to be devoted to more consistency cards that seem to be missing in the current list. Four Cynthia and one Tate and Liza seem insuffucent to me to ensure a stable access to needed cards from the deck.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Hi FourteenAlmonds,

Not entire sure on this list. It seems to be a little clunky and I dislike the idea to invest that many resources in Incineroar GX just to sacrifice him to revive Hoopa from the discard. Personally I would consider a combo with Darkrai GX. You discard Darkrai GX and revive him from the discard with a free Darkness Energy card attached to it. It provides a little less acceleration but you can continue to retrieve Darkrai Gx from the discard and harvest his free energy with Energy Switch if we do not receieve Darkness-specific acceleration in this set. This also frees a lot of deck slots to be devoted to more consistency cards that seem to be missing in the current list. Four Cynthia and one Tate and Liza seem insuffucent to me to ensure a stable access to needed cards from the deck.

I actually forgot Darkrai-GX was a thing. It certainly seems like a better option.