TCG Fakes Imposter Professor Oak's Fakes Ideas Thread

I've been thinking, and I've come up with an idea for Dialga having an Origin Form (GASP! NOT A MEGA OR PRIMAL!).

The idea is that it would have major boosts in it's Defense and Special Defense, and a minor one in it's Special Attack, as well as a Decrease in it's speed.
It's ability would be called Chronal Flux, which would activate a Trick Room as soon as it came into battle (much like Electric Surge, Drought, Snow Warning, Drizzle, Sand Stream, Primordial Sea and Desolate Land).

As for it's design, it's Chest diamond would be detatched (though still in the frontal armour) and would be rotating in battle, and growing much brighter, and it's eyes would become a bright blue. The metal on it's head and chest would become much more expanded. Finally (my fave part of the idea), just behind the rear armour, 12 plates floating would be forming a ring around Dialga, and the rear armour itself will become 2 metal plates which spin around the ring (much like clock hands)

As for an Origin Palkia, I'm not sure. Right now I'm thinking about an ability called Spatial Warp that affects aiming in Double or Triple battles. For example if the opponent used hyper beam on Palkia, it will instead hit one of your other Pokémon, and if you aimed it at your other Pokémon, it would hit Palkia instead.

So, it's been a long time since I last posted on this subform...

The reason is that for the last few years I've been researching game development and game engines. I think I might be ready to try my hand at it by the end of this year. Of course, the theming would be Pokémon. I've got 2 main ideas, both for platforming games:

A Squirtle game based on a Super Mario Bros. engine. Squirtle's moveset would be achieved by combining the Blue Shell power up from New Super Mario Bros. DS' ability to withdraw into a shell and slide, with the New Super Mario Bros. U Blue Yoshi's ability to spit bubbles;

A Charmander game based on Mega Man, where by defeating other boss mons, Char would learn new moves, akin to classic Mega Man's Weapons. I think the transition from Mega Buster to Ember would be pretty smooth.

(I have a Bulbasaur concept as well based on Super Castlevania's whip, but since I haven't played any Castlevania games, I wouldn't be able to do it properly.)

The thing is: I want these specific Squirtle and Charmander to have unique aesthetic features to separate them from their usual counterparts. I've been thinking of giving Squirtle its trademark blackglasses from the anime, but I'm not sure if that would be different enough, since like I said, the blackglasses are kind of attached to Squirtle's image already. For Charmander, I have absolutely no clue on what to do. Any ideas?
And btw, I haven't quit faking. I'm just more interested in game design and development at the moment.

I would think making small connections to the franchise could be beneficial, such as the Pecha Scarf for Charmander (see the Red Mystery Dungeon box art). I think the glasses would be fine for Squirtle, since the games don't actually tie this in with Squirtle.

Having a quick look at the held items brings up the following as fun potential wearables:
- Choice Band
- Choice Scarf
- Choice Specs
- Assault Vest
- Expert Belt
- Muscle Band
- Wise Glasses
- Focus Band
- Focus Sash
- Amulet Coin
- Air Balloon
- King's Rock
- Rocky Helmet
- Safety Goggles
- Black Glasses
- Black Belt
- Silk Scarf
- Mystic Water
- Scarfs in general

Perhaps you could provide the opportunity in the game to swap the "held item", and make each held item give an extra/different ability to the main character?

Anyone have a good name for a pokemon card? So far I have anubeon. if more than one person votes for a name, that name gets picked. (P.S. Requests for cards are welcome, and I might post a new card soon :) but that's maybe... :0 ) -Xeno TheBlade

I have an idea for a few possible Ride Pokémon.

Excadrill Dig - Acts exactly like Dig. This one would not be available during the main

Scyther Cut - Hovers slightly above the ground to travel. Allows you to cut thorny bushes (like cut)

Glalie Freeze - Hovers slightly above the ground to travel. Allows you to freeze certain water spots, including fast flowing currents.

Back