• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Immunity (Celebi Prime & Mewtwo LvX)

corabed

Consistency is Key
Here is my 'Immunity' deck.
I'm very suprised no-one has noticed or used it.
I haven't found any problems with it yet but if you have any suggestions to make it faster etc please reply.

~Pokemon-18~
2-2 Mewtwo X (MD)
4 Celebi Prime (TR)
2-2 Vespiquen (UD)
1-1 Landmin X (Both Plat.)
4 Crobat G (Plat.)
1-1 Blaziken FB

~T/S/S-23~
4 Level Max.
4 Premier Ball
3 Poketurn
3 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Interviewers Questions
1 Snowpoint City

~Energy-19~
10{P} Energy
6{G} Energy
2 Warp Energy
1 Fire energy

~Stategy~
V SP/Machamp/___Gar
Set up Mewtwo level X and one hit every thing while being immune to basics (Pokebody- Psybarrier)

V Any evolution deck other than Machamp/___Gar
Set up Celebi Prime and spam 'Time Circle' for immunity to damage

*edit*

Interesting. Very interesting. You could run a starter, or Uxie. Also:

+1/1 Blaziken FB Lv. X (to counterattack Dialga G Lv. X)
-1 Interviewer's Questions (you're fine with 2)
-1 Cyrus's Conspiracy (IMO, 3 are just fine)

I think that this deck wasn't very famous because Garchomp can snipe benched pokemons (since Vespiquen protects every grass type benched pokémon, Garchomp can snipe other pokémons, such as Mewtwo or such), Luxray can bring Vespiquen or other pokémon for an easy price, Dialga G Lv. X disrupts your immunity and there's a lot of pokémon that has attacks that ignores effects of attacks and such (like Water Arceus). Nevermind, is an interesting deck. You've already tested it against LuxChomp or DialgaChomp?

EDIT: Also, you'll need to do something against Tyranitar Prime. Power Claw really dirsupts your entire deck.

....Hurm.

I'd take out 2 Crobat G.
a 1-1 Vespiquen.

Now add in 2 Uxie and an Azelf.
One free slot.

You can afford to take out all 2 Level Max, and 2 or 3 Premier Balls. Lets go with 3.
Now that's 6 free slots.

You can take out one interviewer's, 2 Psychic, and probably a warp, for 10 free slots.

Now you need Recovery. So Palmer's or FSL will do.
now lets go with 3 Pokemon Rescue, to get back Mewtwos and Celebi Primes.
Now you have 6 free slots again.
Let add in a Fisherman, 1-1 Blaziken FB X, 2 Energy Exchanger and a Fire Energy.

Or 2 Fisherman and 1 Exchanger.

Anywho, neat Concept, hope it works out well.

Also, consider running the UL Shaymin. Might help in certain situations.

You could also take out 2 Grass energies I think, or just 1, for that extra Fire Energy.

I think you need a Uxie or Azelf, plus a starter. Sableye SF or Jirachi RR would be your best bet for use of supporters, but other than that, a great idea. I'm surprised that it's not been thought of!

To summarise, I'd say:
-2 Crobat G
+1 Uxie LA or Azelf LA (your choice!)
+1 Jirachi RR

P0KEVORTEX said:
I think you need a Uxie or Azelf, plus a starter. Sableye SF or Jirachi RR would be your best bet for use of supporters, but other than that, a great idea. I'm surprised that it's not been thought of!

To summarise, I'd say:
-2 Crobat G
+1 Uxie LA or Azelf LA (your choice!)
+1 Jirachi RR

It has been thought of before (at least at my league), but we deemed it too slow for this format. Especially with all them SP folks running around.
Definitely a great league deck, but not so much a great tourney deck.
Sableye would be nice, but then he'd need to add in Dark energies to attempt to donk every now and again :p
And with only 1-1 Shaymin, which seems key, he absolutely needs Azelf.

@deepcr0w

Good points. Azelf is a must have, he might need 2. It ould be quite ironic if the one Azelf was a prize card!

P.S. Nice to see a fellow member using an '0' instead of an 'o'!

@deepcr0w
Why do I need Recovery? This deck is supposed to be invincible!!!
Also SP is the easiest matchup. You just sacrifice some Celebi till you have a Mewtwo then spam 'Psyburn' till you've won.

Thanks for the suggestions i'll update later.

@corabed
Dude, SP have three pokémons that will cause you a lot of problems: Garchomp, Luxray and Dialga. Why? Let me explain you:

- Garchomp: It can attack everything that it wants. He'll just snipe some pokémon of your bench that can hit.
- Luxray: Simple. It bring Vespiquen and then your bench is vulnerable.
- Dialga: Mewtwo becomes vulnerable. That simple. And also has psychic resistance.

Also, not every card is invicible. Celebi makes Celebi immune to stage 1 or stage 2 attacks, and Mewtwo makes Mewtwo immune to basic pokémon attacks. So, your weakness are:

Celebi Prime: Anything that ignores effects applied on the defending pokémon (which means Tyranitar's Prime Power Claw, Water Arceus, and some other cards) or getting sniped from the bench (or if it is Vespiquen, first KO Vespiquen and then get Celebi (and you can do that with Pokémon Circulator, not only with Luxray)).
Mewtwo: Dialga G Lv. X or getting sniped from the bench.

Even if the deck is invicible, you still need some recovery if something like those examples happen. Rescue Energy, Palmer's Contribution, Pokémon Communication... I dunno, add something of that. You always need to be prepared against everything.

Hope it helped.

The biggest problem I see is Vilegar. It will OHKO anything in your deck and slow you way down. Auto-loss basically.

-sillykyle!

Bench Shield/Manectric doesn't stop Gengar because Bench Shield/Manectric blocks only damage. Shadow Room isn't damage, but an effect of attack.

@Ahiro
When your playing sp:
don't play anything on your bench so you can't be sniped or bright looked
hope your opponent doesn't play DGX

you should also put in a line of 2-2-2 machamp stormfrontfor any sp matchup dialga g? well ya blaziken is a faster choice but machamp can help against luxchomp too the only advantage against dialga is its too slow and this combo as well i tried it as well and machamp works wonders,its just a suggestion though its up too you, i rather have machamp

@Ahiro
When your playing sp:

I'm just gonna leave this here so we can all lol at it.

Chenlock usually has Honchkrow. It will bring back those aforementioned celebi primes to do more damage/snipe them.
Luxchomp sometimes has Drifblim UD, Honchkrow, DGX, etc etc.
Dialgachomp... pretty much Autoloss.

SP and Vilegar will be your biggest problem. If you run into SP, set up Mewtwo and Blaziken.
Vilegar, Celebi and Blaziken.
etc etc.
You could probably run a 1-1 Absol G X for help against the 'gars.

deepcr0w said:
@Ahiro
When your playing sp:

I'm just gonna leave this here so we can all lol at it.

Chenlock usually has Honchkrow. It will bring back those aforementioned celebi primes to do more damage/snipe them.
Luxchomp sometimes has Drifblim UD, Honchkrow, DGX, etc etc.
Dialgachomp... pretty much Autoloss.

SP and Vilegar will be your biggest problem. If you run into SP, set up Mewtwo and Blaziken.
Vilegar, Celebi and Blaziken.
etc etc.
You could probably run a 1-1 Absol G X for help against the 'gars.

Umm... How does Celebi help against Vilegar?

-sillykyle!

Ok ummm I thought of this deck before the US release of COL and I decided to use it with mew perrioor because Mew can help fast setup and is very compatible to mewtwo. I also figured using leafeon X can help you charge everything quick using verdant dance.

@pokemon24/7
I'll try Machamp in a bit thanks!!!
@sillykyle!
Celbi dosn't really help v VileGar as far as I can see.

What is the best counter against Machamp?

I actually Played a deck like this at states a couple weeks ago, and here were the issues saw with it

-My T-Tar completely destroyed it with power claw
-It had a lot of trouble starting up
-Umbreon Stopped both of them (because it's attack effects itself, not Celebi) so t-tar could power claw

I like the concept, though Dialgachomp murders this deck, along with some luxchomps. Maybe a take out machamp?

Back