I'm not going.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
I'm not going or saying goodbye, so please, nobody give me your goodbye wishes. That would break my little heart in two.

RE: Goodbye

Tomo:
Thanx for being a best friend that I've had oversea's also I do things outside pokebeach (SPPF is one of them)
Also thanx for my 1st trade online! (It was the best time I've ever had!)
You'll be missed....if you still have my addy....you may still write to me when ever you may....& I'll do the same....(I might even send you a photo of me when I've got a chance to)
Arigato & Sayounara friend.
Elsa "Light Venusaur" Gillespie.

Im sorry to hear this.
Never knew you but, farewell....

What instrument do you play?

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Abhorsen: Lighten up. You always seem to be grumpy and obsessed with exhorting your moderator priveleges over everyone. (And putting Heinz Winckler in your signature.) I think you're the main reason people are naturally scared of moderators. Just be a little more friendly, don't treat people like they're 6 years old, etc. People really don't like being told they're stupid. But other than that, you're pretty cool.
Awww. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not, lol.

I have been lightening up recently, not really being scary. I didn't know I appeared grumpy, lol, i'm actually a nice happy person but sometimes I can get annoyed a little too easily. I don't try to make myself look mean all the time, but I follow the rules and do the job i'm supposed to do. Sometimes that can give me a bad image unintentionally. :( It's not like I purposely be mean to people so they feel bad, i'm not that kind of person, but i'm a little more open with my thoughts than other people usually are. Sometimes when people know there are people out there that act against rule breakers they follow the rules more and the forum has really improved on that where there isn't anywhere near as much troubles as there was in the past... so I guess I won't be exhorting anything for a while now.

And what's wrong with Heinz Winckler? His music rocks! You should chill out to it sometime, plus you know where to find the links to it lol. His music would make you feel better when you miss us all here ;)

No doubt the forum will miss you since you've been such a big part of it since March and I think everyone will remember the name and artwork about Tomokazu Komiya because of you.

Good luck in the future!

Not a fan of the 'goodbyes'. It always forces you to feel obligated to be gone, rather than just be less of a usual than you -- used to be. :p

You were one of the more instesting members, and I'm sorry to see you go. And no, I haven't lost any respect. We've all had our early days. I'm absolutley humilated from the earliest stuff I can find by myself on the internet.

Thanks for the comments, I have nothing more to say than goodbye. So, adios Tomo.

bye bye anyway:D.... im sad as lots of active users have gone recently, we'll lose another now...

BTW, it's good sometimes to check out pokebeach's main page, WPM will always update lots of new infos that other webs doesnt have !:cool:

Umm bye. I didn't know we discussed art that much in recent months, but yeah we used to :p.

And yes you were the reason I started the Art reviewing in my reviews. Then the others started it as well ;).

See ya man.

Arcanine out.

I'm not always on here -_-, I sleep, really, and I also go to school, I mean it, and I have hobbies, and I used to play an instrument, but, well, I got bored -_-, and I enjoy my time here at PB, my life may not be the most exiting, but I do have one -_-

anyways, I'll miss you, that's for sure, you made me realise that there's a picture on a card, and a monster who creates some of those pictures :F.

Anyways, pTCG has helped me out of boringness, got me a lot of friend, and heck, it even got me in the USA, that's probebly something music or sports could have never done for me, and I do judo BTW

have a good life, you PWNed grumpy abhorsen there (j/k), thanks for everything and sayonara, may the tags and the not PM the webmaster help you out in the future :F

cute-mew said:
you PWNed grumpy abhorsen there (j/k),
Owww, I did get pwnd :( lol

Cute-Mew: 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 16 Hours, 17 Minutes, 33 Seconds. O_O

Don't be afraid to come back and visit us occassionally Tomo, i'm sure you'll get a rush of replys of everyone who misses you :cool:

RE:   Goodbye

Abhorsen said:
Cute-Mew: 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 16 Hours, 17 Minutes, 33 Seconds. O_O
O_O O_O O_O

Wow...

I've only got like *checks profile*

1 week, 3 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes, 27 seconds. And I thought I was online a lot :p.

But back on topic, yes Tomo please come on the site once in a while. I'm sure you'll still hold a little interest in Pokeman :).

Arcanine out.

I never really did know you, but i saw you here alot. You were a big part of the forums, you will be missed by all, cya 'round. :p

Well, bye! I'm sure the forums will miss you!

I still don't get why you're leaving though. I do loads of creative things to, drawing, writting, maths (hey, dont diss it), and go out with my friends quite alot, as well as college work, but I still have time to go on the forums. Don't abandon everyone you've met on here... just, dont go on it as much.

Goodbye....although I don't know you. Well, you no need to leave this forum. Time management is all you need.

Tomokazu Komiya said:
And finally, Water Pokémon Master. I've never seen any mass of people so respectful of an individual as they are of you. You run the best goshdern website I've ever seen. It's much better than Serebii.net because you pour tons of personality and flair into your posts and updates. I know that I was probably just a little bug scurrying around under your feet that you could easily squish.... but thanks for not. Thanks for accepting when I was stupid and started topics like "What was the best EX you pulled recently?" You're awesome.

...?<<<

Well anyways Good-bye, I know i'll miss ya... :(

Jreeves

Bye Tomo, I guess it's to late to tell you this. Everybody here wishes you never have left.

Aw, how uncool. You leave just right after I try to make a trade with you. :p Well, good luck...

Back