I'm not getting it.....

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
[size=x-large]

Hiya,

I just wanna ask,

what's the combo for the ZRE deck.??

All I know is just that it contains Zappy,Electrode and Rayquaza EX but what's the combo for all of that????:(

please reply and inform me.....

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

It's basicly a T2 deck. Using Voltorbs or Electrike first attack(Recharge) and then next turn, put down a Zapdos, Legendery Ascent, attach energy, do 60/80 damage. Same goes to Rayquaza. After you are out of energy, just Bomb a Trode to get them back and Use their attacks again.
A nice deck, but easy to get bad start.

cya.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Tq

And why does Queendom plays Milotic?????I mean milotic will just be helping yr opponent! WOuldn't that be bad???

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

First of all, Milotic does not heal ex's. That's why it doesn't really help if your opponent that uses lotsa ex. Secondly, Meganium can do Toxic. After healing, you still have a fresh Queen, with a Poisoned defending Pokemon. Thirdly, Queen's second attack can pretty much ko any Pokemon, even ex's. With Full bench, it can do 100 each turn.
And...Milotic is not use as often as you think. Milotic is used only when you are in tight spots, or when you really need it.

cya/

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Tq,

and Kaito, by any chance , are u Hanif that formally plays At BSC>??

Anyways, IN the /mercury deck, wat other pokemon other than starmie and gardevoir are in the deck..????

sorry for asking lots of questions anyways.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

Yes..I am. I assume you are Uncle's son?
Well...I dunno much about Mercury deck..
The Pokemon Lines are just Gardy and Starmie...It's up to you what you want to add as a second attacker. Scizor ex would be a good choice...I seriously dunno much about Mercury.

cya.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
HIya hanif,

I'm Leroy, wat's a RAMBO deck???

And wat's lotsa EX???

Sorry again for all the questions.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
Knew it^^.
Rambo:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1020

Lotsa ex = Lots of ex.

cya.

Umbreon666

Honorer of the Eon's
ZRE= play Magmar, discard energys. Play Electrode EX, bomb the energys to Magmar. (you cant bomb them to EX's) Play Rayquaza, move energys to him, attack for killer damage. ^^ I don't play it, I've played it. By the best, Poliwag93.

Zapdos ex

*sigh*...that is very sad...
isn't rambo like lbs? then all you just do is holon stuff...
its not hard to figure out strats tho...