I'm Confused

You have to set up prize cards. You and your opponent will have to set up 6 of them.Prize cards are cards from your deck that you take from the top of your deck. For each pokemon you knock out you take a prize except for fossils.
You take 2 prize cards if you knock an exc card. You win if you have no more prize cards.You will also win if your opponent decks out. Hope this helps.

If you're confused, you flip a coin and if tails, put 3 damage counters on your self.

What's a Mill deck? And I suggest you either download the rulebook from the official site/buy a (modified) theme deck.

okay, shuffle deck.then get 6 cards from the bottom of your deck, seperate them from your deck.those are your prize cards.if you knock out a pokemon, draw one.you win if you have no more prize cards.

You get a prize card not loose 1 and that's a good thing.(except when fighting against Sceptile ex d)

Its like this.

First you draw your 7 cards

Then you put the next 6 cards face down on a seperate place.

Each time you knock out your opponents pokemon, you take ONE of these prize cards and add it to your hand.

Win conditions:

- You have taken 6 prizes
- You knocked out the defending Pokemon and your opponent has no benched Pokemon
- Your opponent decks out

A Mill deck won't be competive as there aren't many mill cards. I take it you're a former Yugioh player?

Back