IFDS Magnezone Promo - Has anyone seen this before?

ApachePrime

Aspiring Trainer
magnezonepromo.gif

Has anyone seen this promo before? I traded it for a helix fossil, but cannot play it at league until I get a translation! I also havn't seen another metal Magnezone in IFDS, did I just miss it? Does anyone know where it comes from?

Also, I can rescan for WPM, if you want to put it in the spoiler translations. Just tell me what settings to scan at.

YOU TRADED it FOR A HELIX FOSSIL?!?!?! Major ripoff.
I have not seen this card either, but its worth a heck of a lot more than a Helix Fossil XDD.

zyflair said:
YOU TRADED it FOR A HELIX FOSSIL?!?!?! Major ripoff.
I have not seen this card either, but its worth a heck of a lot more than a Helix Fossil XDD.

A reverse holo Helix Fossil. The guy I traded with wanted specific trainers rev. holo, and had 10 of the Magnezones. He was super happy with the trade, as am I.

So, this brings the total amount of Magnezones in print to 4, not including Magnezone Lv. X. Now how am I supposed to decide which ones to play? D:

this is the translation to the magnazone flash cannon 40 damage {M} {C} during your oppenent`s next turn if the defending pokemon tries to attack he or she flips a coin if tails that attack does nothing.{E}{M} {C} {C} thunder slash 100 damage discard all electric energy attched to magnozone.

it came out as a battle road promo during dp5 in japan

Hmm... Flash Cannon could be interesting as a finisher over DP Magnezone's Metal Blast, since it grants a similar amount of protection as Magnezone X's auto-Paralyze. Thunder Slash isn't particularly eye-catching, though- 100 is great, but not so much for 4 (although you can get away with discarding a single energy, and recycle it back with Vire). And it doesn't even have an awesome Power like the other Zones. :(

Oh well, it could see some play.

Back