General c

To care about other countries besides the USA? ;)

That or make it obligatory to believe climate change is real...

Mandatory vacation time, definitely. European countries have it, and we should too.

To have the people be able to veto a selection of the president, since we don't pick, as well as certain laws *cough Net Neutrality repealment*

This one may not be super popular, and if it isn't, I'd rather not get into an argument about it on this thread (if you feel the need to shout at me and tell me I'm wrong, PM me instead of clogging the thread), but I would enforce a gun control law. Outright ban on AR-15 and similar guns. Much stricter regulation on things like hunting rifles and handguns. Basically, take all the most successful gun laws, roll them into one, and put that in place. This is very relevant considering current events, but has long been my thoughts on the matter.

I would address the gun problem in America. I wouldn't ban any specific gun, like the popular AR-15 but would make it a requirement to have a license to own guns, and depending of the class of gun, you'd be required to have the license for it, like how you need specific licenses to drive different cars and trucks. I would also make it a nation wide requirement for gun knowledge and safety courses similar to how we teach about drugs, sex and alcohol.

Having better gun laws and a more educated population on them as well as gun training will make America safer. Banning them does nothing but education has always been a way to prevent something.

Don't let the mainstream media decide which news becomes popular and which news doesn't. I believe the more prominent news channels are too biased and try to stifle whatever would be detrimental to them politically, especially if it's the truth.

What I would like is only those in the military, FBI, or police can have a gun and only while at work. I know it may come off as unpopular, but it also would make it much harder for school shootings to happen.

I would also make it a nation wide requirement for gun knowledge and safety courses similar to how we teach about drugs, sex and alcohol.
Maybe not the best comparison, considering how terribly America covers those topics as well xD

But yes, in addition to control, education is definitely important as well.

All banning or heavily restricting guns would do is make the black market for them even bigger. What we need is more in-depth background checks. If a sane person without a criminal (felony) record wants to buy an AR-15, they should have the right to do so if their records check out.

I'd say sane people have the right to purchase guns, but that right isn't worth the consequences. Laws are for the health and safety of society. Removing the legal gun market will result in less lethal incidents even if the black market grows. Guns do not provoke a peaceful environment. It is possible to own and handle a gun without causing harm, but an average person not trained to use a firearm for protective measurements is not fit for the responsiblity. In my opinion reducing these horrible incidents is more important than letting people own what they're supposedly entitled to.

I would probably change the school system. I'm homeschooled, so I don't know that about it, but from what I can tell, it has some problems. The changes would be very similar to the changes proposed in the song Don't Stay in School, by Aboyinaband. I'd also try to somehow teach people that global warming is real, organic does NOT mean chemical free or healthy, and GMO is not a threat to your health.

I would probably change the school system. I'm homeschooled, so I don't know that about it, but from what I can tell, it has some problems. The changes would be very similar to the changes proposed in the song Don't Stay in School, by Aboyinaband. I'd also try to somehow teach people that global warming is real, organic does NOT mean chemical free or healthy, and GMO is not a threat to your health.
Well, as someone who went to school in two different types, I can say both are boring, formulaic and don't serve to help you much. I keep learning stuff I already knew and all that. And tests... Here's an image for what they're like
One+human+soul_5e1983_5011644.jpg

Well, as someone who went to school in two different types, I can say both are boring, formulaic and don't serve to help you much. I keep learning stuff I already knew and all that. And tests... Here's an image for what they're like
One+human+soul_5e1983_5011644.jpg

Hah, trick question. Human souls are not a currency. One of the criteria for something being a currency is that it must be able to be transferred, and it must store value. Souls cannot be transferred, so the answer is 0, since souls aren't a currency.
Funny that they'd throw an economics question into a math test. You're right, that is messed up.

I'm kidding, in case you couldn't tell. While I don't disagree with math tests being difficult, I do think they should teach you the material if they're going to test you on it.

Hah, tick question. Human souls are not a currency. One of the criteria for something being a currency is that it must be able to be transferred, and it must store value. Souls cannot be transferred, so the answer is 0, since souls aren't a currency.
Funny that they'd throw an economics question into a math test. You're right, that is messed up.

I'm kidding, in case you couldn't tell. While I don't disagree with math tests being difficult, I do think they should teach you the material if they're going to test you on it.
And guess what? I had a test on a unit I was great at yesterday and I got only 70%. So, that's one example.

And guess what? I had a test on a unit I was great at yesterday and I got only 70%. So, that's one example.
Oof, that's rough. Was there topics that hadn't been introduced or something?

Also, I'm kind of a math nerd, so if you don't mind me asking, what was the test on?

Oof, that's rough. Was there topics that hadn't been introduced or something?

Also, I'm kind of a math nerd, so if you don't mind me asking, what was the test on?
The unit was called 'transformations'. And they always had pictures to help you until the test. Not as bad as algebra but still pretty hard.
I take math a grade above my grade so there's that

The unit was called 'transformations'. And they always had pictures to help you until the test. Not as bad as algebra but still pretty hard.
I take math a grade above my grade so there's that
That’s when you’re shifting a graph, right? Please tell me I’m right because I’m like a sophomore in high school and also in advanced math, so I should really know these things.

Back