Pokemon If members were Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacon

!!!!!
...then what do you think they would be like in terms of stats, movepools and abilities? This is a thread for you guys to invent your own Pokemon designs based on the members of Pokebeach. :p

For example...

PMJ:

Base stats:

HP: 105
Attack: 105
Defense: 100
Speed: 65
SAttack: 40
SDefense: 70

Ability: Intimidate
Type: Poison/Ground
Tier: OU

Standard set: ToxicSpikes

PMJ @ Black Sludge
Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk

-ToxicSpikes
-Earthquake
-PoisonJab/IcePunch
-Roar/StealthRock

With a collection of highly useful resistances and the excellent intimidate ability, PMJ can switch in easily against the likes of Heracross and Lucario and begin setting up ToxicSpikes.

Earthquake is PMJ's strongest attack and is very useful for dispatching enemy KevinGarrett. PoisonJab doesn't offer much in the way of coverage, but it's a decently powered attack thanks to STAB. IcePunch offers less power but combines with Earthquake for a nearly unresisted type duo.

The last slot should be used for additional team support. Roar is a great option for stopping the opponent set-up, and allows PMJ to be one of the most effective Noobnerd counters in the game. It also allows PMJ to poison many of the opponents Pokemon with the amazing toxicspikes. If you already have a PseudoHazer, StealthRock makes a fine choice too.

---

Like that! I hope to see crazy sets from you guys! :p

This is the greatest thread I have ever seen. Yes, even greater than the Chillaxzone.

this looks fun, but I don't think I know most of the members enough to make stuff up about them:)

Can we make them for ourselves or only to humiliate others?

dmaster out.

This probaly doesn't work with anyone who uses a Pokemon (i.e. me) in their name. Do I just C&P the NP Analysis? :p

I'll be able to think of something given some time.

I'd rather you guys did them about other people rather than yourselves. It's more funny that way. :3

Alright, looks like fun.

Darkrai1246

Base Stats:

0 in everything.

Pokemon: Magikarp

Moves:

-Splash
-Tackle
---
---

Kronar

Base Stats:

Strength: 70
Defense: 120
Speed: 0
SAttack: 1
SDefense: 1

Ability: Thick Fat
Type: Normal
Tier: NU

Standard Set: Stall

Kronar @ Leftovers
Nature: Hardy/Sarcastic (Hopefully =3)
Ability: Thick Fat
Evs: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 6 Defense

Belly Drum
Snore
Yawn
Rest

<3 you man <3

RE: If members were Pokemon...
Galefail

Base Stats:

Strength: 420
Defense: 1337
Speed: less than -1
SAttack: |->0
SDefense: more than one less than 2

Ability: Unaware, Sticky Hold
Type: Water, Poison

Standard Set: Poison

Galefail @ Choice Specs
Nature: Hardy/Sarcastic (Hopefully =3)
Ability: Unaware, Sticky Hold
Evs: 1 Speed, 243 Attack, 15 Defense

Crush Grip
Gunk Shot
Harden
Poison Gas

<3 you man <3
Is done.

Spirit of Mew

Base Stats:

Strength: 150
Defense: 0
Speed: 150
SAttack: 0
SDefense: 0

Ability: Own Tempo
Type: Psychic
Tier: Uber

Standard Set: Special Conditions

Spirit of Mew @ Metronome
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Own Tempo
Evs: 252 Attack, 252 defense, 6 speed

Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Poisonpowder
Roar

ToFu

Strength: 0
Defense: 150
Speed: 0
SAtk: 0
SDef: 150

Ability: Vital Spirit
Type: Dark
Tier: NU

Standard Set: Hit and be hit

ToFU @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Vital Spirit

Take Down
Taunt
-
-

(If no one gets this, he'll be forced to use struggle ;D)

Amt:

Base stats:

HP: 55
Attack: 100
Defense: 65
Speed: 100
SAttack: 120
SDefense: 80

Ability: Intelligence
Type: Normal

Standard set: .

Amt @ Leftovers
Nature: Impulsive (+ Everything)
Ability: Intelligence
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

-Mega Kick
-Gust
-Taunt
-Sweet Kiss

Amt may have high base stats in some areas, and even though she has a poor movepool, she is able to counter OU stuff like PMJ, so she's uber.

Her ability, Intelligence, works only against Pokemon with a low Special Attack stat (i.e. low intelligence) such as Kronar and Silver and ACCORDING TO BACON, PMJ. This automatically makes them inflicted with the absolutely cool new status effect, Doom, which has the same effects as Perish Song. They are also too dumb to switch out.

Two moves in this set are made to counter Kronar and Silver. Gust blows air in large volumes to Silver, which will cause oxidation and will make him tarnished. Taunt is used for Kronar, because the only thing he does is Splash (i.e. saying ILL END YOU without any effect). And we all insult him anyway.

Mega Kick is used only when she gets the status called "Op". Yes guys, op status has left the chatroom and has come to Pokemon. It can be used on Amt's nemeses, such as Newdude, CCloud, Kronar and Silver, especially the last two. These four, including Godzilla, are the only people that are weak to Normal type attacks. This variant of Mega Kick does not miss.

Her final move, Sweet Kiss, is used to attract people. It has been used successfully many times, one example of a victim being d master. Lenny, PMJ, Phoenix and Krucifier have also fallen prey to this.

To counter Amt, just hope she uses Esplosion, and gets herself deleted from the forum.

Senor Noobnerd:

Base stats:

HP: 260
Attack: 90
Defense: 130
Speed: 70
SAttack: 10
SDefense: 10

Ability: N00byness
Type: N00b (aka normal)

Standard set: Stall

Senor N00bnerd@ Leftovers
Nature: N00by (- Everything [Only nature avaliable])
Ability: N00bism (Shadow tag)
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk HP

Standard Moveset: epic fail

-Wish
-Move Fail (protect)
-Life Fail(perish Song)
-Mega Fail (explosion)

Senor Noobnerd is such a haxor. Comboed with Blissey, he can destroy any team out there.

sure
Charging chimchar:

Base stats:

HP: 250
Attack: 110
Defense: 100
Speed: 100
SAttack: 50
SDefense: 60

Ability: guts
Type: fire-electric
Tier: ou

Standard set: sweeper

c_c@ Leftovers
Nature: adament
Ability: levitate(owns weakness
EVs: 252 spdef, 4 Def, 252 Atk HP

Standard Moveset:

-t-punch
-explosion
-flame-punch
-bulkup
c_c is a good addition to any team, and can be used as a sweeper. however, in certain things like sp def and games in the game corner, sometimes he fails. He can be a little annoying and is makes quite a lot of mistakes. however, he covers up his mistakes and weakness, ground, with levitate.

Kronar

Base stats:

HP: >9000
Attack: 75
Defense: -97
Speed: -120
SAttack: 34
SDefense: -93

Ability: Limited Invulnerability - Every other turn, Kronar is invulnerable to all attacks. On turns where he is not invulnerable, he takes 400% attack damage.
Type: Dragon/Ground

Standard set: Physical Sweeper, Trick room

Kronar@ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Limited Invulnerability
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Defense, 4 SPDef

Standard Moveset:

-Trick Room
-Chatter
-Body Slam
-Ice Punch

Because of his negative speed and defenses, Kronar is the slowest pokemon on the beach, and takes EXTRA damage from attacks...partially from his defenses, and partially from his ability. His very high hit points make up for this, but it balances out to be something like Blissey with good attack stats. The problem, though, is his typing. Any ice moves usually one or two hit kill Kronar. He does do some damage, but is too easy to counter to be at the top of OU, although he still sees a lot of play.

Oh really?

bacon:

Base stats:

HP: 163
Attack: 61
Defense: 4
Speed: 53
SAttack: 71
SDefense: 8

Ability: Insanity (all stats other than HP double between turns; 5% chance he explodes when hit; this also doubles between turns)
Type: Fire/Dragon

Standard set: Destruction

bacon @ Focus Sash
Nature: Anything
Ability: Insanity
EVs: 252 HP, the rest is irrelevant

- Flamethrower
- Dragon Claw
- Detect
- Substitute

Strategy: Stall until bacon becomes so powerful that he wrecks everyone... which is pretty hard considering that every time you hit him, he may explode. ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back