Ichiro Suszuki signed on to 5 more years with the seattle Mariners/ Ken Griffy Jr.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ichiro just signed his contract for 5 more years and paid 100 million (Not kidding) to be on the Seattle Mariner team. Also Ken Griffy Jr. May be back by the end of this month if he decides to switch now. They announced it at the ALL STAR game and also Ichiro got MVP Awards because he hit an infield home run which has never been done in the 78 years of the ALL STAR game. He also got a CHEVY Taho Hybrid SUV for getting the award.:)

RE: Ichiro Suszuki signsd on to 5 more years with the seattle Mariners/ Ken Griffy Jr.

WOW! thats cool im glad he stayed on the mariners.

RE: Ichiro Suszuki signed on to 5 more years with the seattle Mariners/ Ken Griffy Jr

cool said:
WOW! thats cool im glad he stayed on the mariners.

I know he is pretty good. Do you watch the Games on FSN North west? If you do then you should be hearing about Ken Griffy Jr. soon because he could be comming back before the end of this month.:)

Do you get the Mariners games where you live?:)

Oh good then tonight game is at 10 pm EST your time because they are playing detroit Tigers today and Tomarrow and then baltamore comes up and followed by that is toronto and finally after that is texas. If they keep their winnings up like they have been so far they will be in the playoff post game season. I hope Jr. comes back before the end of the month because then we will make it for sure.:)

Ugh, I was hoping for the sox to pick him up. Ichiro is such a good player. Definately worth the cash.

Actually they got Matzusaka. They paid 103 million dollars for him and his debut was at Safeco field a couple of weeks ago.:)

Ichiro is gaurenteed 5 more years though 2012. so it will be 2013 before he has to sign again.:)

Yes! I love Ichiro! He's an amazing player, and I live in Seattle! The Mariners are doing much better this year than last year.

I know. Remember last year they lost 11 straight games to the Okland A's? Did you see Ichiro get shoved by one of the last weekend and at the ALL Star game he got an infield home run and he got MVP honors and a Hybrid SUV?:)

Back