I want to return!

JPO

Super King - the best of the 3
hello my name is jack. ive been around pokebeach for... well too long! about a year? i personally think its a great site which boasts great personality and you guys all seem to be quite friendly! i have only yesterday joined the forums..and i have a problem. i used to play the TCG  with a butterfree deck and an ZER deck, which were both great fun. but i had to stop as my exams came up, and i missed the nationals :( but hey, im now free and keen..yet ive noticed that obviously the sets have rotored, or are soon too! i dont want to play with either of my current ones, i want a fresh start...so can anyone if they have a moment give me advice on a good deck idea for the upcoming year? i had a quick look around and saw shiftry ex and sceptile ex...are either worth playing, or is there another decent deck that you would reccomend? i cant wait to return to organised pay, problem is, with what!
thanks for your help if you do, have a great day!
Jack

actually, now we are playing Deoxys onward, so you might want to have some cleaning up. For a set deck, the Delta Species ones (Breakthrough) and both Legend Maker decks. I probably can't help with good self-made decks, but Holon Engines (Holon Researcher, Transciever, Farmer and Mentor) are popular.

well, if u want to get the cards for ur new deck's need (through trade or selling) , u'll have to find holon engine and rare candy, these cards are extremely popular now.

i suggest any of these :
raichu + exeggutor (both δ)

banette ex (although it gets real annoying that each game u played would be pretty much the same)

mewtric ?

lunarock (locks a lot of things!)

play either 1

Mewtric(mew ex + Manectric ex)
Banette ex
Raieggs(raichu + exeggutor)
Polistall(Politoed ex + fossils)
Flymence(Flygon HP + Salamence DS)
Ludicargo(Ludicolo DX Swing Dance + Magcargo Smooth Over)

these decks are popular nowadays

Thanks eveyone :)
im glad that i can still use liability weezing! i think i will quickly construct a ludicargo deck as i have mosit of the cards already..and apsire to build a bannette ex deck! his pokemon power looks serriously awesome, and an attack with excellent potential to boot! im amazed at such an excellent reponse in a night, so thankyou all very much. looks like im going to need to pick up some new trainers aswell from all the delta sets ive missed...i never though magnetric ex ould become so popular, or why hes so good..looks like ill have to find this out first hand!
thanks agin,
jack

p.s if you have spare time, does anyone know the best types to play/the worst types to play for the new set changes? it used to be electric was the best, and fire was the worst....is this still the same?

now psychic and fighting kinda rules, and i can see lightning rising!

and u cant say which type is the best coz delta changes all the types

Every type is represented in some way as a good type. There's a good, popular deck for each of them. Dark really doesn't have anything right now except Shiftry EX, which isn't as good as everyone had hoped, so it's probably the least popular right now, but it'll probably get boosted soon in a new set.

Arcanine out.

shiftry isnt as good as everyone hoped? thats a shame....in theory it looks good, but hey. i took the time to look through the new modified cardex on here..and spotted a few exs! well shiftry was one of them, but its best i learn how well they play before going out to get them! i like the look of aggron ex...stopping basics (and their powers) split bomb looks a massive way to clear out the field, and he can take an ex head on with his 100 attack.
i also saw sceptile delta ex...he ..hm...ah yes, he made all ex attacks cost one more and prevented pokepowers! neat!although i thought his attack was lacking, but hey...

does anyone have experirnce of these cards/ any advice? thankyou for helping me beforehand, i understand if you dont want to anymore! hehe
thanks and have a great day!
jack

Arcanine 274 said:
Every type is represented in some way as a good type. There's a good, popular deck for each of them. Dark really doesn't have anything right now except Shiftry EX, which isn't as good as everyone had hoped, so it's probably the least popular right now, but it'll probably get boosted soon in a new set.

Arcanine out.

Ha! Never forget Tyranitar ex Arcanine, :p Tyranitar ex is still alive and ruling the battlefield!

Back