I Still Believe by Hayden Panettiere

Do you like I Still Believe by Hayden Panettiere?

• I like the song.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I love the song!

• I dislike the song.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate the song!

• I have never heard the song.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayquaza 77

Rayquaza Master
Who likes this song?
Who dislikes this song?
And who doesn't know what I'm talking about because they have never heard this song?

Discuss!

Rayquaza 77

Rayquaza Master
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Heard of it, good song, though the first thing I though of is "why have so many people appearing on Disney singing songs...

I really like the song.
Not quite sure what you are talking about though.
Try to be more specific next time. :)
Thanks for posting your comments though.:D

TheNextShamanKing

That's hardcore.
[/size]Okay, I will most likely get reported for posting on an old thread such as this, but I made a promise to a friend that I would post here. (Raquaza 77) After he force-fed me the song (a.k.a. held me down and pressed play) I realized: Hey, this isn't all that bad.

And this is coming from a My Chemical Romance fan.

So, seeing that there was no "I feel completely neutral about this song" option, I have to say I like it. There I posted.

It really isn't a bad song though...

Rayquaza 77

Rayquaza Master
Thanks for posting SK.
I would like to know who hates it and why.
But I didn't hold anyone down.
I just played it for him while we were hanging out.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
TheNextShamanKing said:
Okay, I will most likely get reported for posting on an old thread such as this, but I made a promise to a friend that I would post here. (Raquaza 77) After he force-fed me the song (a.k.a. held me down and pressed play) I realized: Hey, this isn't all that bad.
Yes you were reported and the revival of this thread just caused it to be locked.

*Lock*

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Let me explain why Abhorsen locked the thread.

Apparently, you have sent him a complaint PM full of vulgarities. No matter, let's get the explaining part done.

You claim that Abhorsen did not give a reason while locking the thread. The answer is: it is against the rules to post in a thread that has not been posted to in two weeks with the exception of TCG Trade threads, My Player threads and stickied threads.

Now, getting a thread locked doesn't mean that you're bad or anything. It's not like spam or blatant flaming towards one person. Don't take it personally. I've had many threads of my own locked by Abhorsen before.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Let me explain why Abhorsen locked the thread.

Apparently, you have sent him a complaint PM full of vulgarities. No matter, let's get the explaining part done.

You claim that Abhorsen did not give a reason while locking the thread. The answer is: it is against the rules to post in a thread that has not been posted to in two weeks with the exception of TCG Trade threads, My Player threads and stickied threads.

Now, getting a thread locked doesn't mean that you're bad or anything. It's not like spam or blatant flaming towards one person. Don't take it personally. I've had many threads of my own locked by Abhorsen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.