I.S.E

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Lately, I've been encountering the Internal Server Error problem, so i just wanna ask is anyone else here also having this problem or am i the only one??
Does anyone here knows how to solve this problem??
Thanks in advance... :)

The only time it's ever done that to me was when I go to this site. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I hardly doubt it's something with the site's security.

Arcanine out.

Yes, this is happening to me a lot too. Funny how a few of us have this poblem, and it's happening now. This mostly happens with Serebii, because hey put so much stuff on there to protect the site. Where as PokeBeach doesn't even need that. Mostly when atleast a couple tabs are being used, it will generally happen.

As for stopping it try and keep away from having to many tabs is your using IE 7.0 or FireFox.  But thats my problem that I see.

I thought it was just me.
Andyman said:
Yes, this is happening to me a lot too. Funny how a few of us have this poblem, and it's happening now. This mostly happens with Serebii, because hey put so much stuff on there to protect the site. Where as PokeBeach doesn't even need that. Mostly when atleast a couple tabs are being used, it will generally happen.

As for stopping it try and keep away from having to many tabs is your using IE 7.0 or FireFox.  But thats my problem that I see.

That is probably true. Now that I think of it this has been happening ever since the new banner and all the stuff that WPM added to celebrate D/P was added.

Everything started going coo-coo when I upgraded the forums. After my tests are over, I'll probably re-install the forums (and no, that does not mean anything will be lost).

Back