I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

once my couisin bought me 1 pack at a tourny and i pulled a charizard g x

The first pack of cards I ever bought had an Electivire LV.X in it. I also pulled the Reprint Charmeleon and Shiny Voltorb in the same pack.:p

today my freind got a pack and pull a gengar x and shiny shinx and expert belt and same thing with my other freind

Pokeplayer44 said:
The first pack of cards I ever bought had an Electivire LV.X in it. I also pulled the Reprint Charmeleon and Shiny Voltorb in the same pack.:p

That's fake.

3 PA packs:

- Arceus (Lightning)
- Probopass
- Raticate
- Spiritomb

Luckily, there were no Buffer Piece, Ultimate Zone and Lucky Egg all in the same pack again!

Pokeplayer44 said:

They're not in the same set o.o

I think he means he once pulled E-vire X, and another time pulled Reprint Charmeleon and SH voltorb.

Oh, then...is it possible to get a shiny and a reprint in one pack?

I think so. I once pulled a Sally X and a Shiny shinx from the same pack. But it might be different with reprints.

Poison Pokemon Master said:
i pulled a baseset blastoise in an arceus pack once

A Base Set Blastoise in an Arceus pack??? o_O

Also, bought another PA pack and it was the last pack of the box and got:

- Arceus LV X (Meteor Blast)

Not going to play it but it's nice for collection while the other 9 cards are junks!

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
A Base Set Blastoise in an Arceus pack??? o_O

Also, bought another PA pack and it was the last pack of the box and got:

- Arceus LV X (Meteor Blast)

Not going to play it but it's nice for collection while the other 9 cards are junks!

How is that possible pulling a base set blastoise in an arceus pack

I honestly don't believe that

For my CC packs, I pulled a Tangrowth lv.X and a Lightning Arceus(stop stalking me!)

Then, in the CC draft, I pulled Dark, Steel(both of these have been stalking me) and water Arceus. I also pulled an Expert Belt and 2 Bench Shields.

II bought one RR pack on a whim and pulled a reverse holo nidoqueen and a floatzel gl X.

I didn't mean all of those in the same pack. E-vire X was in the first one, the others were in a different pack.:p

After judging at the Dec 19th Costa Mesa cities I got 9 packs, and a MISCUT Gible staff promo. A great deal of the staff Gibles are miscut - and all in different ways. So now both of my Gibles are miscut. (My normal ones are fine.)

Anyway, in the first two packs I opened, I got:
2 Expert Belts, Dark Arceus, Omniscient Arceus LV.X

In the rest, I got:
Aerodactyl, Sceptile (w/o the Body), REVFOIL Bronzor (the bad one),
REVFOIL Bronzong (the bad one), Rapidash (the GOOD one), 2 Bench Shield (1 was REVfoil),
Ultimate Zone, Lucky Egg, Buffer Piece, REVfoil Old Amber,
Raichu, Hariyama, Pelipper (the good one), REVfoil Toxicroak,
Ground-type Arceus, 2 Probopass (1 was REVfoil), Kabutops,
REVfoil Heatran, and a 3rd Expert Belt.

3 Expert Belts in one day and a miscut promo, AND getting to stay to the end? Can't go wrong.

I pulled flygon lv X at the prerelease, my friend pulled Mismagius Infernape and Gallade lv X... Also I saw my friend get 2 lv x's out of four packs. One time I got a pack with 11 cards (majestic Dawn)

Bought 5 Great Encounters Packs and got: CLAYDOL, Holo Pachirisu,Rev Holo Darkrai (Darkness Persuit),Togekiss,Rare Candy and an Unown G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back