I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

anythingbutgrass id say you GOT RIPPED! thats not cool to be missing a rare or rev holo! something i would write to pokemon companyabout, in fact the exact same thing happened to me about a year or 2 ago (undaunted or unleashed pack)...no rev no rare in 1 pack, pack was sealed in wrapper PLUS sealed in official blister.....i wrote pokemon support but no response I guess they didnt believe me....

Binx345 said:
anythingbutgrass id say you GOT RIPPED! thats not cool to be missing a rare or rev holo! something i would write to pokemon companyabout, in fact the exact same thing happened to me about a year or 2 ago (undaunted or unleashed pack)...no rev no rare in 1 pack, pack was sealed in wrapper PLUS sealed in official blister.....i wrote pokemon support but no response I guess they didnt believe me....
It's a printing error, there's nothing that can be done. If writing to Pokemon did anything, there would be no way to check the validity of a pack. It's not like Pokemon's trying to rip you, it was an error with the printers. It's nothing to really get upset about.

I just opened a box of Boundaries Crossed. For the number of holos in the set, I basically got squat.

^This. I bought 13DEX packs, 2 tins, and a BC 3 Pack and did not get what i paid/hoped for.

I opened a box + and still am missing 28 holos. Is it any wonder I enjoy foreign language cards.

I had the same problem. Its probably due to the fact that rates are 12 "premium" cards per box. With the avg rates ive seen, URs take up an average of 5-7 of those spots.

pokemonjoe said:
Binx345 said:
It's a printing error, there's nothing that can be done. If writing to Pokemon did anything, there would be no way to check the validity of a pack. It's not like Pokemon's trying to rip you, it was an error with the printers. It's nothing to really get upset about.

Rumor has it that you can write Nintendo and they replace shorted packs, but I haven't tried that yet. Yeah, I wasn't horribly upset, One pack had sableye and another ultra ball.

Once a store owner opened a fresh box and let me pick the exact pack I wanted to buy. I chose 6 packs back on the left side. In that pack there was nothing good until I saw a reverse altaria. I thought "Hey maybe this isn't a bad pack after all" Then right behind that was a full-art ho-oh EX. {R}

anythingbutgrass said:
pokemonjoe said:

Rumor has it that you can write Nintendo and they replace shorted packs, but I haven't tried that yet. Yeah, I wasn't horribly upset, One pack had sableye and another ultra ball.
Well, there's really no way for anyone to tell if you're lying or not, and besides, it's a single card, not the end of the world.

@Thread: I opened my four prize packs yesterday, got Shiny Terrakion, Cresselia EX, Flygon, and Crystal Edge. I was really happy lol.

I opened my BC box for christmas and boy am I happy.
Crystal Wall (Get out of my box)
Cresselia FA (I AM SICK OF CRESSELIA)
Altaria SR (meh, at least its worth something)
Ditto regular and RH (<3)
Blastoise
Bianca FA (just for Keldeo)
and Keldeo EX
plus RH potion, switch and Aspertia.

Not to great value wise but really good for my play wants.

EDIT: lol forgot Gold Potion

Opened 8 packs. Highlight was sr golurk. At least it wasn't an Altria, I have 2 already.

Got a Boundaries Crossed box for Christmas! :D (before I opened the box I pointed at it and said "You better have Keldeo EX!" I got:

Shiny Golurk
Keldeo EX FA
Keldeo EX
Ditto
Stoutland
Meloetta
Dusknoir
Scizor
Charizard
Flygon
RH Munna
RH Dusknoir
RH Meloetta
RH Raticate
RH Squirtle
3x Toxicroak
Audino
2x Raticate
Munna
2x Squirtle
Crystal Wall
Gold Potion
RH Rocky Helmet
RH Switch
4x Town Map
Rocky Helmet
2x Hugh
3x Skyla
2x Aspertia City Gym

I'm super happy! Now I just need a Blastoise to complete my Blastdeo deck!

I also got a boundaries crossed box, hoping for keldeo ex, I got:

Celebi ex!
Celebi ex FA
CHEREN FULL ART
Gold potion
And... Computer search. Also lots of holos (Including 1 blastoise) Helpful for collection

And Korean dragon blast box. Got: Giratina ex, Terrakion ex and Mew full art!

I got a bunch of single packs of DE and, after opening most of them, I said to myself that the last pack will an EX and a Rare Candy. Guess who go a FA Darkrai EX? And a RC too! I'm going to start saying that for every pack that I buy!

urgghhh... that last post. I bought 13 DEX packs trying to get that card! Congrats! I am super jelly!

Got 4 Boundaries Crossed Packs and I got a meleotta and a Cresselia EX. Its nice to have another Cresselia because now my Darkrais and Cresselias can be looking at eachother in my binder.

I hope I get something good from my Korean BW6 boxes.

The Korean BW1 were less than exciting.

Got a couple DRX packs and a booster box, pulled FA Registeel, Mew EX, Rayquaza EX, Terrakion EX, and RH Hydreigon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back