I go first? I win.

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
So I know you don't want to read about my personal life, but here it it. I woke up, went to mass (the homily was long and boring), then came back home to get ready. My dad had to go to the bank because he owed me more money than he had on hand. He wasn't in a pleasant mood to say the least. He had to drop me off at a friend's house so they could take me because my mom couldn't staff because she had to work. Thanks mom. We get there around noon and play some arcade games while passing the time. We get our packs and I pull:

• 1 Thunderus FA
  • 1 Thunderus RH
  • 1 RH Audino
  • 3 Bianca
  • 1 Max Potion
  • 2 Bad Gothitelle (1 RH)
  • and a Bad Beartic

So I decide to make a deck that has 2 Thunderus, Sawks, and whole bunch of other stuff. But then I think it would be much more fun just to play my 2 Thunderus. So my list looks like this:

• 2 Thunderus (1 FA)
  • 3 Bianca (IDK why lol)
  • 1 Max Potion
  • 34 Lightning Energy

Then deckbuilding time ends and we start with the tournament.

Round 1
I go first and Charge. He goes, attaches, and does 10 damage. I then proceed to take 4 prizes in 4 turns with Thunderus. 1-0

Round 2
We are both playing the same deck, but he goes first. :< Attaches, Charges, and ends. I do the same thing. He does 80, I do too. Then he kills me because I didn't get my second Thunderus out. 1-1

Round 3
He goes first and starts with Terrakion. -.- He attaches and passes. I attach and Charge. He attaches and does 80. I attach and do 80. Then he kills me. 1-2

Round 4
I don't really remember what he was playing, but I know all his Pokemon I saw were weak to Lightning. I went first so I got the T2 160 on his stuff. Like the first game, I took 4 prizes in 4 turns. 2-2

I get my extra two packs, and what do I pull? Another Thunderus. Since I already had a box, my TO let me play in the draft if I used my 5 packs and donated one to the prize pull. I don't really remember my rounds, but I never evolved once. And I played Zoroark, Mandibuzz, and the good Beartic. I went 3-1 and got 5 packs. Overall, I ended up with:

• 65 Codes
  • 6 Catcher
  • a whole bunch of stuff I don't want
  • 2 Thunderus FA
  • 1 Tornadus FA
  • and holos

+s
Fun, fun, fun.
I'm so good at Virtual Jump Roping.
^ Getting the Jackpot twice
The food.

-s